Round 10 Non essendon games

Anybody else reckon Guthrie is suddenly massive?

Helps he’s wearing 5 inches of padding everywhere

Geelong fans booing the umpires and deservedly so!

Can’t wait til the headlines tomorrow! Geelong fans justifyingly booing the UMPs, AFL apologise.

Can't wait til the headlines tomorrow! Geelong fans justifyingly booing the UMPs, AFL apologise.

They will blame us. Bomba Thompson link

Coulda sworn I heard fans booing just then over the song?

Disrepute.

Fine Essendon again. 

1962 won't stand for it!

3. Bartel 

2. Kelly

1. Hawkins.

Bruce as a common potator has gone backwards in a big way. He is now a parody of his former self. The problem is his indecision, he throws in a tag question every 10 seconds or so, as he tries to get confirmation or consensus. "Geez _____________ has been / terrific tonight, hasn't he?" Rubbish.  

3. Bartel 
2. Kelly
1. Hawkins.

Bruce as a common potator has gone backwards in a big way. He is now a parody of his former self. The problem is his indecision, he throws in a tag question every 10 seconds or so, as he tries to get confirmation or consensus. "Geez _____________ has been / terrific tonight, hasn't he?" Rubbish.

After Motlop did something pretty cool:
Dontcha just think Cyril is sitting at home with his hammy going I do this every week

Geelong fans booing Lindsay when he was having the set shot in the first qtr!! Racists!!!

Lots of time in the gym.  Yep.

Lots of time in the gym. Yep.
If only his old man had played another 99 games for EFC.

3. Bartel
2. Kelly
1. Hawkins.

Dontcha just think Cyril is sitting at home with his hammy going I do this every week
Irrelevant and bordering on racist. Nice one Bruce.

Lots of time in the gym. Yep.
If only his old man had played another 99 games for EFC.

His old man was a teacher. Taught me in year 5 and 6

3. Bartel
2. Kelly
1. Hawkins.

Irrelevant and bordering on racist. Nice one Bruce.

Nah he's not racist he just has Cyril on his mind a lot.

Who cares? Essendon isn't playing.

I can’t remember who it was in another thread saying Daw had infinitely more upside/AFL potential than Jake Melksham, but here’s your last chance to take it back!

I can't remember who it was in another thread saying Daw had infinitely more upside/AFL potential than Jake Melksham, but here's your last chance to take it back!

Agreed.

Really hope gws get up today. Hope mummy does some damage today.

A goal a piece at the moment. Jackson goes off with a corky. Cameron playing in the backline.

Listening to the radio our future full forward (Patton) has already caused some damage!