Round 10. Tell the Tigers they're dreaming big time

Howlett, Winders, Chapman back. 

Who goes out? 

In: more direct football, use of the corridor. 

Out: whinging about the chumps. 

Ryder forward? 

Pardon all, it is of course Round 11. 

need some leg speed!

in. winders chappy jetta( on a wing)

out. ambrose melk(inj) j.merrett! if melk fit then aylett goes out unfortunitly

Really early but I’ll have a go:

In: Howlett, Chapman, Winderlich

Out: Melksham (inj), Jerrett, Aylett

Meh.

Really early but I'll have a go:
In: Howlett, Chapman, Winderlich
Out: Melksham (inj), Jerrett, Aylett

Yep. Agree assuming Melk inj.
Keep Ryder forward, looked dangerous and he is generally a good kick for goal. Carlisle off the bench again, was good when on so work him into the season. Keep JD, continues to present.

In: winning with passion

Out: soft second to contest

Melksham sore ankle, ankle sore, but hopefully right after the bye. Bomber said would wait and see but he is probably in doubt for dreamtime at his stage.

Interesting howlett wasn’t in his immediate thoughts of players to come in.

Out: j Merrett Aylett, belly

In: Chapman, winders, howlett

it has to be! baguley hurley fletcher

hibberd hooker dempsey

zakka watson jetta

goddard daniher chapman

carlisle ryder windelich

bellchambers hocking heppell

myers stanton howlett

sub. z.merrett

in. windelich chapman howlett jetta

out .melksham(inj) ambrose j merrett aylett

Need to win 9 of the remaining 13 just to make the eight.  Take out almost certain losses to Port in Adelaide, Geelong, Collingwood and Sydney in Sydney, and this leaves no margin to slip up.

Just have to find a way to keep all opposition to about 7 or 8 goals, because Essendon are incapable of scoring more than 9 a game.

Didn’t sound like Bomber expected Melk to be available. We’ll get Winderlich and Chappy back though, which is huge. Hopefully T-Bell pulls up well from the game and there are no more niggles that keep anyone out.

Early days still, but I want to see some experience and goal kicking options come back into the side.

Out: Melksham (ankle), Ambrose, J.Merrett, Aylett

In: Chapman, Winderlich, Howlett, Hardingham

B: Fletcher Hurley Baguley

HB: Dempsey Hooker Hibberd

C: Stanton Watson Zaharakis

HF: Goddard Carlisle Chapman

F: Winderlich Bellchambers Daniher

R: Ryder Hocking Heppell

I/C: Myers, Z.Merrett, Hardingham

Sub: Howlett

That is an absolute belter of a team, with only really Melksham (and possibly Kommer) out of our best 22. We simply must come out breathing fire and belt the Tigers.

they'll destroy us. lid on. 

it has to be! baguley hurley fletcher
hibberd hooker dempsey
zakka watson jetta
goddard daniher chapman
carlisle ryder windelich
bellchambers hocking heppell
myers stanton howlett
sub. z.merrett
in. windelich chapman howlett jetta
out .melksham(inj) ambrose j merrett aylett

I like your INS and OUTS except for Jetta.
Don't waste anymore time or games on someone who won't be on the List next year.
Bring Gleeson back in, or Ashby (to release Dempsey further up the ground).
Personally, I'd go with......
INS...
Winders
Chappy
Gleeson
Ashby
OUTS...
Melk (inj.)
Aylett
J.Merrett (young player rotation- back in 1's soon)
Joe Daniher (only for 1 game- team balance)
B. Baguley Hooker Fletcher
HB.Hibberd Hurley Ashby
Foll. Bellchambers Hocking Heppell
C. Zaharakis Watson Stanton
HF. Goddard Carlisle Z.Merrett
F. Winderlich Ryder Chapman
Int. Dempsey Myers Ambrose
Sub. Gleeson
I think 1 tall needs to make way.
I have elected to drop Joe back for 1 game only.
I'd like to see us experiment with Dempsey on the wing, and/or Hibberd on the ball for periods of the game.
Gleeson and Ashby to continue their development.

well we need someone with pace thru the middle/wings the only 3 on our list that have any kind of that are jetta dempsey or colyer

I still really can’t comprehend this dropping of Joe ■■■■■.

I thought last night we would have had the right balance of talls if Carlisle wasn’t the sub.

Joe isn’t a slow gorilla, he is an agile forward in mould of a Buddy who can use his athleticism to beat opponents and is overly quick for his size.

It would actually save us from looking up from the wing where our KEY FORWARD has taken a mark and seeing no one to kick it to because they are on the wing with the ball in hand.

Joe has been great this year and the last thing he needs is to be put back in the two’s to “kick a bag” which is just complete horseshit by the way as I highly doubt he would kick one anyway.

He needs experience in the seniors with the team mates who he will be playing with each week for the next 10+ years, getting to know them on the field and vice versa.

I think we can afford to start Joe, Carlisle and Bellchambers in the same forward line as Joe compensates for the other two by being very quick for his size.

I thought Joe was playing really well before he was subbed and couldn’t believe that he was at the time.

He grows in confidence each week by taking more marks, looking better in front of goals and hitting the scoreboard more often than not now.

A freak talent who needs as many games put into him as soon as possible.

Out: Melksham, Aylett, Jackson Merrett

In: Chapman, Winderlich, Gleeson

Relax, I expressly stipulated that it was for 1 game only.

After all, he has played all 9 games this year.

We cannot play all those talls every week.

Therefore, some kind of rotation policy is called for.

The following game, perhaps Ambrose goes back.

Then, we might rest Fletch against GWS.

If Joe plays 20 games this year, that is plenty.

If we didn't have the bye next week, then yeah, you might look at giving him a week off purely just to freshen up. But I think the break has come at the right time for Joe and I'd definitely expect him to line up against Richmond.

If we didn't have the bye next week, then yeah, you might look at giving him a week off purely just to freshen up. But I think the break has come at the right time for Joe and I'd definitely expect him to line up against Richmond.

Yer, I think you are right Nick, and we'll go in with a tall side.
I was just putting forward the team I would select, and the reasons for doing so.

Very worried about this game. We cannot possibly win games by only kicking 10 goals or less. 

In: Chappy, Licka

Out: our forward line problems