Round 11 2017 Non Essington Games

The decision to recruit him is looking more laughable every week. Probably the worst recruit of the year. At least Collingwood bit the bullet and threw Mayne in the bin.

Vickery has to be the worst recruit of all time.

1 Like

He’s so bad, that i might start feeling sorry for him soon.

I hope Burton demands a trade back to SA and the hawks get screwed at the trade table.

1 Like

Gunston has become a B grader.

We should offer a 2nd round pick for him.

1 Like

I wonder what is up with gunston. Surely it was not just him being made to look good by playing in a great team.

I reckon Isaac Smith is close to my least favourite footballer. Comes across as a massive flog.

1 Like

Pidge will do well to beat Burton for the rising star if tonight is anything to go by.

Joey’s playing the Ryder role for us now. How much better does that feel…

good first quarter, rest BORING

I think he’s just ■■■■■■ cos he resigned til 2019

Was it Gunston and his manager that flatly denied he was being shopped around and then recently admitted trade had been discussed with Clarkson

1 Like

Gunston may be the ‘big name player’ that’s off to Fark Carlton at the end of the season in that dodgy deal that has been rumoured the two clubs came to agreement to, after the Blues helped them get one of the Mitchell or JOM trades happening with the swap of high picks during the last trade period.

No wonder he’s been playing dead all season.

I could be all ■■■■ hawthorn again here but I can see some really dark times for them. I just don’t see much on their list. You’ve got players like Hodge, Gibson. Rough and others aging and probably gone within a few years. They spent big money and traded away picks and future picks to pick up an injury prone JOM, a absolute spud Vickery and Mitchell who is the least effective 30 pos game player in history. Players like Gunstan, Bruest, Poppy, Smith and others exposed as front runners. As a victim of their own success they’ve had very low picks and I don’t see much from their kids.

She might well be in Bulla.

Probably not in Buller though.

bulla’s bullas bulla

1 Like

I give you Richard Cole and Mark Alvey.

I give you Israel Folau

We didn’t pay them 500k a season

Anyone who thinks Ryder is no good is a bu m.

2 Likes