Round 11 2017 Non Essington Games

So is it the umps responsibility to call a free kick down field when Hawkins did the jumper punch? Then report Hawkins for striking and play goes on as normal. Or is normal play a Geelong goal and no report?

1 Like

am i mistaken, but didn’t the afl come out this week or last and say punches of any sort would be an automatic free or something like that ?

he jumper punches someone with an ump 5 ■■■■■■■ meters away, and they seriiously wonder why people think they are inept…

2 Likes

And the ump simply stands there and says “don’t be silly; that was last week’s rule!”

5 Likes

The ump said it looked to him from behind that the player was diving to claim a free and he didn’t see the “punch”.

4 ■■■■■■■ umps and not one ■■■■ see’s it.

There is so much wrong with this game atm.

not having a go at you, but you can see the ump on the side the punch was thrown from.
inept or corrupt, but god geelong get away with alot down there.

First a free kick for kicking the ball.
then a 30 second violation.

Who freakin cares, if that was our player you would be livid if a free was paid for that. Get off the umpire bashing.

Hawkins will cop a fine or possible suspension yet the umpire who watched him throw the punch infront of him didn’t even deem it worthy of a free kick.

What a cluster fk sport.

5 Likes

The only reason you lot are carrying on is because you hate Geelong. You bag this sport every chance you get yet you keep watching, i know what that makes you.

Planet America is on, people.

1 Like

Fark off umpire lover

6 Likes

May aswell have 4 chickens with their heads cut off run around and umpire the game. It’ll will be very entertaining for 5 minutes and we may get some correct calls.

3 Likes

WE DON’T WANT PUNCHES OF ANY KIND IN OUR GAME.

Staging? the guy got punched in the throat everyone fkg reacts.

‘wahh wahh fark off umpire haters’

Lingy said punches are something we don’t need in our sport AFL.

Sucked in Crows. Wish Hawkins had knocked him out. Fark I hate these ■■■■■■

Cool your jets, ump lover

4 Likes

@Aceman which crouch brother were we into?

Peter hopefuly

2 Likes

See, I could tell ya, … but then, … you know …

Neale… :cry: