Round 11 2020 Vs Gold Coast Suns

@handypoint there ya go.

Can i go to be being a crotchety grump now?

Hello my friends!!! :slight_smile:

There’s nothing better than bouncing back after a rough week. The Gold Coast have been playing well but they surely won’t be able to match our brave young team.

Lets all cheer loudly and get behind the boys as they take the WIN!! I’m already so excited, i don’t know what i’ll do with myself for the next 2 hours hahaha :grin:

I hope you all enjoy the game :slight_smile:

GO DONS!!!

47 Likes

Yes. Uber eats some Nuggets and settle in.

1 Like

I like the Wednesday time slot, gets the frustration and inevitable dissapointment out early in the week,

19 Likes

Uber can fk off

3 Likes

Lol in time for Sunday?

Wed and Sunday. Its like we bookmark footys deadzone.

1 Like

Well then walk! (with a mask if within 5kmz)

2 Likes

Not even 2MP to get excited for. Im going to smoke crack and watch my friends twitch stream

1 Like

What a boring title.

3 Likes

I’m watching Groundhog Day. Just pre-empting tonight.

4 Likes

On free to air?

I’ve got it taped along with The Big Lebowski, which is my mid-third quarter go to.

2 Likes

Ironically it is in Qld

1 Like

I think our home ground advantage will get us over the line tonight. Tippa 3 goal and smack 3 goals. Bombers by 28.

5 Likes

Might have got it sorted. Kayo do a 14 day free trial. I recently cancelled my Foxtel subscription because f**k them and the AFL.

3 Likes

If Essendon get 28 points ahead you can be certain they’ll win by only a kick if at all.

Remember a 28 point Essendon win is equivalent to about a 60 point win by any other team.

1 Like

We have zaka and Bellchambers in the team, this can only go well…

1 Like

Yep we will need to be up by 60 points at half time to win by 28. We can do it.

why are they brave?

I have awful memories of our performance there last year. I’m really hoping that having played our last few games at Metricon we are better prepared. I’m actually really looking forward to seeing how Clarke goes. He’ll be desperate to impress.

1 Like