Round 11 Essendon v Richmond @ Windy Hill, 2:10pm Saturday 1 July 2017

Yeah, but if you do you’re a very good chance to get on the AFL list…

1 Like

Thanks mate :wink:

Yeah, I’m wondering this too. In Round 2, VidiSport on YouTube streamed the game vs the Pies, but they don’t appear to have done anything since.

Unless somethings changed, you may need a VPN with ability to set a Vic locale though.

Or was it just an Oz one ??

Where’s Boyce?

Last time I used it I just had to put in a Vic postcode so it didn’t give me the Tassie programming. No idea why they don’t show it on TV here to be honest, I can’t imagine it would rate much lower than repeats of Bewitched or whatever the ■■■■.

2 Likes

Maybe. the 3 really can play VFL players are Boyse (24), Hind(23) , Ferry(23) and a younger candidate who is not currently getting a game. James Peters 20. Of those, Peters has potential and is quite young and would benefit from more games at VFL level.

Very good chance… not really. A chance… maybe.

1 Like

All clubs are like that if they don’t have a long injury list, and ours is getting shorter, if not down to zero.

They probably only pay x amount to the VFL on the proviso it’s only a State-wide broadcast

1 Like

M. Skinny if I’m interpreting David’s code correctly.

1 Like

This is the level of Richmond’s “intelligence” on that guy who kicked five goals on them four weeks earlier:

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/6/69650dd6f419e40b1dccc05f0421da28c03475ca.JPG

4 Likes

Translation??

BIG
BOI
BEGLEY

WON’T
PLAY
VFL

Good entree at the lunch. Smoked ocean trout or pumpkin and goats cheese for entree. Yummy. Players are running late for their guest appearance.

1 Like

To be fair he was also taking pictures of our kick out structure with a 1981 Kodac Polaroid.

Now that is quite advanced.

Main course excellent quality food. Marinated lamb rump and camembert and leek stuffed chicken breast.

Short player interviews with McNiece, Ambrose and Hurley.

Well No.51 is Alex Boyse, who appears to be referred to as M / Skinny (190cm 85kg according to EFC) who kicked 5 goals when they last met.

However 16 = BBBegley is getting all the attention “16 most dang fwd” “16 mid that pushes deep fwd”

Interesting the it indicates that “3 (and 22) rested Fwd”. That would indicate not much intelligence given Darcy has been named in the senior side (as well as VFL).

So is that a fair dinkum Richmond whiteboard @DJR?

Chilly, some gusts of wind, bright sun.

But most of you can see that now, directly or via the telly.

BIG. BOI. BEGLEY. IS. PLAYING.

2 Likes