Round 11 Non Essendon games (Grand Mac Appreciation thread)

Now McCluggage injured. Brisbane nice and softened up for us to lose to them.

5 Likes

Fair effort from Beams - 5 goals, 32 touches.
Will murder us next week

Freo have worse structures than us.

Not the clug!

C’mon Freo, … make a bluddy fist of it can ya??

Let me see one decent game of footy for the weekend, . ffs.

So how about those rattlers?
They will finish about 7-8 wins better than us at seasons end and can anyone honestly say their list is that much better than ours?
They are just a bunch of good honest battlers on the whole with a couple of stars but they have a fairly uncomplicated game plan and seem to play for the guernsey.

2 Likes

But will they have enough to get to a GF?? Get a flag??

I seriously doubt it, … and can easily see them hanging in the bottom of the top 8 for a couple of years and heading arsse backwards again.

2 Likes

Proving the doubters wrong that’s all it is there is no end game for them.

Possibly. But if they win a final or two along the journey that’s far better than what we have produced in a long time.

1 Like

I’ve seen enough, bring Brad Scott in. Open check book.

3 Likes

I didn’t say that at all but for all the stick this bloke gets it’s appears his message gets through to the players and they play for him.
He certainly isn’t the worst coach out there

You thinking we could swap him for the good Scott and no one will notice?? :thinking:

I’m 100% serious.

1 Like

Theyve already won more finals than us in the last 10 years. Got to a couple of prelims. They have been much more suffessful

Didn’t Collingwood go after him? I think he’s pretty loyal to the ‘Roos and wants to see it through.

Maybe he IS the good Scott.
The organ grinders monkey could have coached that Geelong side to the finals and look at how they are underachieving now with the list he has.

3 Likes

How the actual fark did we lose to Freo

Maybe the Crows Giants will come through … looks alright so far …

We lost to Fark Carlton remember

And Bulldogs

All costly losses should be sitting 7-4 heading towards the bye.