Round 11 Non Essendon games (Grand Mac Appreciation thread)

If you want reheated burger patties then go for it. Only good thing about them is the onion rings with spicy sauce

you mean their HOT CHIPS

Maybe he’s haunted by the same thing as his old man?

imagehttp://www.tigertigerburningbright.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/michael-long-1993.jpg

1 Like

Is Basil the worst commentator apart from ‘Bristles’

Cripps is legit stuffed. Bloke has been carrying that midfield for too long at his age. Great way to stuff his career Blues.

Nah their thick cut is rubbish.

@Riolio ban this man

1 Like

Come at me Barnz! Let me guess you like the Angry Whopper too?

whoppers and big macs are ■■■■.

1 Like

No.

I found them soggy tbh… KFC or GTFO

someone get that child into protective custody.

that creep hamo is there.

How Swans got Heeney so ■■■■■■ cheap is a rort. Thank god they fixed that rule, but a year too late.

Thank deity Diggers has shut up and the thread is back on topic.

Not sure if Carlton playing well or Sydney playing sh*te

Anyone who can’t remember maccas when they fried their chips in fat instead of putrid canola oil has never lived fast food.

the anti saturated fat brigade ruined it.

that is the shittest ■■■■■■■ free kick. gagf umpire.

You know - for a team that is managed, supported by and enforced by Italians - let alone being in heartland of New Italy - Carlton have incredibly bad stylistic sense. ■■■■ uniform, horrible away colours (understatement), even horrible Indigenous jumper.

1 Like

I ate a lot of fast food as an 18-25 year old. Very, very rare for me these days and its usually the fancy variety now (grilld).

My favorite three burgers from that time in order Bacon deluxe from HJ, Tower from KFC, McOz / McFeast.

It’s criminal that you can’t get a burger with a hash Brown in it anymore.

Still p***** we lost to those fcks why Essendo,why?

Lol, … agree with near all of that, . but was just thinking this might be the best jumper the FCFC have ever worn.

Had a Surfboard done in a similar blue and white tie dye pattern once.

Like it.*

*I’m banned aren’t I?