Round 11

Friday night footy at Adelaide oval involving Port… What a w@nk fest.

The coverage has been on 5 mins and I’ve already told the TV to fk off and did the w@nking symbol at it.

It’s common knowledge that Brad Scott is at the Betty Ford clinic getting treatment for his >insert your drug< addiction.

So Melbourne have premiership coach Roos, midfield coaching superstar Goodwin, almost as many high draft picks as an expansion club, an average draw and they are still a bottom 4 side?

Yeah, let’s sack Hird.

Not only that, you have a top 4 side from last year in Norf one spot above Essendon. But Brad Scott has an ouchie, so it’s ok?

So Melbourne have premiership coach Roos, midfield coaching superstar Goodwin, almost as many high draft picks as an expansion club, an average draw and they are still a bottom 4 side?

Yeah, let’s sack Hird.

Plus they topped up with old blokes like Lumumba Cross and Vince

Jeez, Collingwood have had a good run with the Umps.

Great game.

Melbourne still can’t win at Etihad…that’s 21 straight losses at the ground. And yet they had the lead 41 seconds from the end.

Melbourne just did a Essington

Just foad collingwood

Cam McCarthy’s a really good player, but he’s got the face of a bloke who’d get stoned and try to hold up the local petrol station with a banana.

Great contest so far…GWS being inaccurate in perfect conditions won’t help.

Carn Giants.

So Richmond didn’t get thumped but they lost at home to west coast with a good ruckman.

We have issues but I think we didn’t actually play that badly. The draw is tough.

We’ll come good

Yeah, let’s sack Hird.

Not only that, you have a top 4 side from last year in Norf one spot above Essendon. But Brad Scott has an ouchie, so it’s ok?

so we’re both ■■■■! What’s your point?

Um, I'm guessing why is there media heat on Hird but not those coaches?

Yeah, let’s sack Hird.

honestly you’re arguing about degrees of how crap a side we are! oh, how i miss the 80’s

Yeah, let’s sack Hird.

so we’re both ■■■■! What’s your point?

Melbourne stuffed that right up.

Yeah, let’s sack Hird.

Yeah but it’s more fun for the media to stick the boots into Essendon

Toumpas decided about 15m out to stop following Joey.

I think that may be brought up during review.

That and they didn’t flood the 50 at all once they took the lead

Toumpas decided about 15m out to stop following Joey.

I think that may be brought up during review.