Round 12 2022 Non Essendon Games

Not sure why that upsets you. The human eye is good but when it is touched that close to the line it can sometimes be wrong. Ump called behind and then asked for a review to make sure. I honestly do not understand why it upsets you.

Naughton misses a regulation shot around the body from in close. Really bad miss.

Dale having a mare

also dont know why bt is celebrating duncun running well before the play on call

Wasn’t well before, ump called play on before he raised his arms. Live replay with sound shows that imo.

1 Like

Waste of time. And when you’re standing right there 2-3 feet away… they’re suppose to be the most professional umps in the business.
They’re paid a fair amount to allow someone else with footage to follow it up.
Instead of having goal umps they should remove them, replace them with only the replay goal ump. Then the AFL can replace the players that make up a football list pre covid.
I wanna talk about waste of money…that’s what ■■■■■■ me off! Get rid of the goal umps.
Secondly get rid of the 3rd field umpire.
FFS the umpires are sponsored by OPSM!

ok then…

Nice, 500 goals for Cameron. Well done.

That was a beautiful passage of play to watch. Three kicks end to end for a goal.

Dogs have an issue with that this year, the better teams can go coast to coast on them and that is unusual.

Footscray are ■■■■

Literally flying out Sunday :rofl:

nice soccer goal by Cameron for his 3rd

I remember when we use to play like that.

Bulldogs have adopted our game plan.

1 Like

Cameron doing a Stephen Curry 1st qtr

Fkn hell, J.Cameron is having a quarter.

6 goals to 0 to start the game, did not expect that

GEEEEEEELONG
GEEEEEEELONG

Dogs getting a complete bath.