Round 12 - GWS vs Essendon @ Skoda (7/6/14 - 7:40pm)

Not sure if Winderlich is up for it TBH.

Not sure if Winderlich is up for it TBH.

Worth having him just for the block he put on to allow JoeDans goal to go through on the siren

Can't wait to head up for this one!! 3rd year in a row at Skoda / Spotless. 

Hope Trav Colyer can get in next week for his breakout game like last year. Can't see it as Zerrett is really doing well but personally hope there's room for both. Wonder if anyone will be rested this week? 

I am going up for it!  I am just getting ga ticket and usually sit on the 50 mtr line

Ha you won't have an issue finding a seat...

Actually, we should never write any team off.  Its a mental thing.   As soon as you pencil in a game in your head,  and think "we are better than them"  its a real danger.

Melbourne proves,   a side can go from easybeat to being competitive with top of the ladder side at home  in a matter of 2-3 weeks.

theyre bringing it to hawthorn at the moment.  cue alarm bells  

May not have to worry about Cameron…

May not have to worry about Cameron...

What happened?

Very clumsy hit on Roughead. Elbow to head, then hit him with a hip too. Seemed to injure himself in the process just to top it off.

important to get 100 point percentage boosting lead by 3 quarter times so our players can spend the last quarter recruiting

Giants taking it right up to the Dawks - this is what worries me about next week. The Giants lacked any intensity the last two weeks. They have turned up today and look right in this one

In: Hurley

Out: Ambrose

fark THEM UP!

Sheedy's gone, no need to take it easy on them anymore.

JUGULAR.

Dempsey in a moon boot today

Looks like we are getting a nice little warning not to take them easy.

Giants only lost by 7. I hope all of our boys watched that game - they will come out with a lot if confidence from that

We'll smash them.

GRIND THEM INTO THE  BOGAN LAND TURF.

Let’s face it.

GWS will have plenty enough talent on the park next week to beat us.

Some of their youngsters were super impressive in that last qtr against the Hawks.

Throw in experienced quality in Ward, Scully, Shaw & Mumford, and it won’t be a thrashing.

I hope we build on last night, and put a gap in them early.

Hoping they spent alot of energy in the wet today !