Round 12 Non-Essendon Games

Going to Geelong v Carlton with some mates, going to be four quarters of bagging Carlton and not caring if they actually win.

I don't rate Hampson at all. Farking Potato not worth a 11th rounder.

He's not terrible in the ruck, not a superstar but not bad.
He was standalone ruck every week until Maric was fit, and paid his way most weeks.
Problem is, both Carlton and Richmond are in love with the fact he kicked 3 goals once in about 2009 and think he's going to replicate that every week. There are very very few guys who can ruck and go forward.

He was standalone ruck every week until Maric was fit, and paid his way most weeks.
Problem is, both Carlton and Richmond are in love with the fact he kicked 3 goals once in about 2009 and think he's going to replicate that every week. There are very very few guys who can ruck and go forward.

Another reason we are blessed to have both Ryder and Bellchambers playing for us.

There's a feeling inside of me that leads me to believe the Tigers might beat North for some reason.

Perhaps it's just indigestion.

Yep, and as soon as Maric comes back, Hampson is a complete spud again.

There are quite a few decent ruckman who have looked pathetic when playing as the 'second ruckman.' Will Minson springs to mind. Hampson will end up a solid, competent ruckman, if he can ever get the no.1 gig somewhere.  

By himself not worth much but add Megan Gale into the equation and his value skyrockets.

Underwhelming round of footy this week. Suns-Sydney and maybe Freo-Adelaide might be worth watching.

I'm kinda curious to see how Cats bounce back after being hammered by Shitney - not so much for Geelongs sake but to see the Scum hopefully cop a pounding

Doggies vs Lions or Bears or what ever they are this week.

They‘re always the Bears.

Nope. Bear Lions!

Fark carlton

Fark Carlton and their bum-padded shorts and their captain who considers a hard decision on game day is whether to call the toss or not.

I want Carlton to win.

They’ll start thinking they’re good again. Not to mention it will be bad for Geelong

Thats your goal squibbs

Doesn’t seem to be a very big crowd there. Like to see Geelong lose

Insta ban for any1 who wants carlton to win

Handy goal from Horlan-Smith.

geelong look terrible...!

Geelong totally disinterested when they don’t have the ball and only marginally more so when they do.

If Carlton stay half decent, they can definitely win this.

Cats are flat as !

Hawkins is a valuable player. Getting better all the time.

I want Carlton to win.
They'll start thinking they're good again. Not to mention it will be bad for Geelong

post reported