Round 12 Non Essington Games

Well done to both teams for playing a big, fundraising game without creating some bollocks jumpers.

Even if it’s only a semi big game. Queens Birthday is just a Demons circle jerk and another match for Collingwood.

Lol yes, ■■■■ off sidebottom that’s on you

Melk and Pig starting well

No Boos for Dunn and Howe, geez those essendon supporters are real piece of work. /endsarcastica

1 Like

Shocking shocking game
Both sides look like they’re sitting 2 guys free at half back and it’s kick to kick.

1 Like

Love watching Melksham run around for another team. Every time he gets the ball he torches it. Nothing has changed.

He’s slapping Pendlebury so far, wouldn’t go too hard on him.

2 Likes

Melk shutting out Pendles so far

Is chopping the arms not chopping the arms??

What the fk are they whinging about?

BT goes full retard about Melbourne being up “3qtr time”

Collingwood fans are worse the the booers in the west.

Two soft frees to Melbourne in front of goal.

When was the last time you saw a chopping the arms or holding free (Watts) like those paid to an Essendon forward?

I know people love Jayden Hunt but I don’t see it. Continually kicks blindly and turns over a mountain of the ball. I know he’s fast but is all show. Very average footballer.

1 Like

Melbourne’s kicking pretty poor, twice they’ve fluffed potential quick rebound forward entries with repeat miskicks.

Barely seen either side string 3 kicks together.

Stands out because he plays attacking fast footy and melbourne are pretty dour otherwise.

Joe Kicks 7 a game if that’s paid to him

How the fark did we lose to Melbourne? For shame.

2 Likes

Absolute puss.

■■■■ off Melbourne. Useless ■■■■■

1 Like