Round 12

So, there’s a game on tonight…

farking hate Hawthorn.

I like Thursday night footy.

Freaking Hawks get a good run with umps, not sure there’s any other backs in the league that can full arm lock their opponents the way Gibson and Lake do and just get a play on call.

They've made good decisions on players, made tough decisions on personnel and are slowly turning the corner.

Essendon on the other hand.

As a supporter if you can’t win the flag this year then you want to see your clubs taking steps toward that goal, not sprinting in the other direction.

What are some of those decisions? Not having a go, I genuinely don’t know

They have attracted a few players, whom most of have improved under Roosy: Garlett, Vince (huge improvement), Salem, Dom Tyson, Lumumba (has not really improved but still playing ok)
They've made good decisions on players, made tough decisions on personnel and are slowly turning the corner.

As a supporter if you can’t win the flag this year then you want to see your clubs taking steps toward that goal, not sprinting in the other direction.

who to pick with their dozen top picks

Der

They’ve made good decisions on players, made tough decisions on personnel and are slowly turning the corner.

Anyone who doubts the positive impact P Jackson and P Roos are having at Melbourne could be entitled to a disability pension.

Wasn’t Peter Jackson the bloke who left us in the ■■■■??

What was worse. Now or then?
Anyone who doubts the positive impact P Jackson and P Roos are having at Melbourne could be entitled to a disability pension.

What was worse. Now or then?

Thats true but didn’t he leave us with the worst training facilities in the league and was a tight ■■■ when it came to spending?

I think Melbourne’s improvement comes from the fact Roos is a proven coach, they have gotten value out of Cross, Vince and Gartlett. They have also had a ■■■■ ton of high picks and practically got Hogan for Scully (better compo than Geelong got Ablett)
L
Still a long way to go, they have had these kind of improvements before only to fall in a shitheap…sadly just like us

First win at Sleepy Hollow for 10 years.

Whenever Geelong has had a 300 game milestone, they have never won the match itself.

Melbourne have had 5 300 game milestones recorded against them and never lost any of them.

The key matchwinners tonight were Gawn, Brayshaw and Vince.

Still wish we'd got Jeff Garlett.

Small forward isn’t a position anymore apparently, remember?

Would’ve ripped it up in our VFL side

play him off HB to work on his defensive game.

And bring him in only if Edwards or Dempsey can go out.

Sigh. Yeah.

Anyone got a spoon? I have some humble pie to eat.

Well done Melbourne. Light, end of tunnel and all that.

I miss Goodwin

Suck ■■■■ geelong.

Never underestimate Melbourne’s ability to lose a game.*

• Against anyone but us.