Round 12

Leppisch must be gone, surely. Which makes me happy. Absolute c#nt of a human being

Geelong have turned it on at the start of this second half.

I don’t recon they’ll get that far but if north somehow get to the big dance against someone like west coast or hawthorn ill ever quietly barracking for them. I would still like them to fold the following year though.

I think I’s barrack for ISIS against Hawthorn in the GF.

Personally I’d love to see Footscray win the GF next season, with Bob Murphy playing. Then us in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037, 2038, 2039…etc. You get my drift.

North are a genuine contender.

I don’t think they will be, they will lose in a prelim.

MENZEL

Danger

Just a lazy 42disp and 2 goals

With 11 mins left !

Jeezuz, … Dangerfield, … don’t you wish …

Sarcasm ?

Still think they could miss the Top 4.
Pretty tough draw !

Sarcasm ?

Pretty tough draw !

They’ve been pretty good tonight when you consider two of their inside mids were cooked early in the game (Swallow out concussed and Cunnington can barely get out of a walk).

Leppisch must be gone, surely. Which makes me happy. Absolute c#nt of a human being
Why?

Crows have tied it up

Sarcasm ?

Pretty tough draw !

They’ve been pretty good tonight when you consider two of their inside mids were cooked early in the game (Swallow out concussed and Cunnington can barely get out of a walk).

Fair enough.
Ben Jacobs is a huge loss for them.

If they don’t get him back, I don’t think they’ll see a GF.

Go crows

Eagles seem to have been controlling the game for a fair chunk but have given up the lead.

Up yours Eagles

Why?

Just what I’ve heard from some who know him and what I’ve observed.

Even his own players hate him.

GET IN!
FKN GET IN!

I’ve got money on the Eagles to win the Flag, but they’re pretenders of the highest order.

Won’t make Top 4 from 7 - 5, which means not enough home Finals.
Ultimate flat track bullies !