Round 13 Essendon Bye Week Games

Wow there’s some rubbish this week.

North v St Kilda
Port vs Brisbane
GC v Carlton

I might even have to just give in and play with the kids* instead this weekend.

*Not a euphemism.

4 Likes

You say that now Jez, but wait until the games are on, you may wish to *euphemism instead.

1 Like

Hoping Geelong get up. More likely we could finish above the Eagles than the Cats who are 3 games ahead with plenty of games left at Skilled.

How good would it be finishing 6th and facing a 7th placed West Coast?

2 Likes

NTH v Saints will be an all time cracker can’t flaming wait it’s going to be fantastic

2 Likes

I don’t know, … 5 of these 6 games could really go either way this week.

The only one you’d think is a virtual foregone conclusion, (and this year, even this one is anyone’s guess), is Port v Lions at home.

Quite likely there’ll be some very close contests I would have thought.

GO CATS

Could really have some results go our way this weekend. Could still be in the 8 with all teams on 12 games.

Cmon Cats.

No chance to enjoy hawthorn getting turned over??

BORING

3 Likes

You just gave me my weekly excuse to post this:

Will get a run next week when they go to Adelaide and get murdered by the crows

4 Likes

I want Selwood to receive 14 free kicks and the west coast locals booooooo their fkn brains out

5 Likes

I’m hoping Eagles, Doggies and Swans lose! Want to make that buffer underneath us a little deeper. I suppose it would be handy for North to win as well!

Though, not sure I want to play the Swans on the rebound “avenging” a loss. So I’m torn on that game!

GO EAGLES GO SGIO!

MESSAGES ON HOLD!
MESSAGES ON HOLD!
MESSAGES ON HOLD!
MESSAGES ON HOLD!

1 Like

I need to ask the WA posted. Wtf is messages on hold and why do they ■■■■■■ about it.

Org asm is blocked? Booooooo swear filter.

Might watch this tonight. I am up in Port Douglas for the bye. So its a grog squad of 1 up here. Tomatoes are $12 a kilo, but pineapples are $2.50each. Grog seems to cost the same here.

Crownbet are quoting $1.25 that Dangerfield will get the first clearance, $1.30 that Selwoods first free kick will be for high contact and $1.55 that Selwood will have a bandage around his head by half time, and Basil Zempilas will call him “brave”

1 Like

Blicavs being managed? The week after the bye? Yeah, right!

1 Like

Finally realised the 3rd man up rule completely nullifies him as a player/

Yep, “experts” made that call in round 2.

So we should read into it that he’s actually been delisted.

We’d better sign him up, then!