Round 13 Essendon Bye Week Games

Junk timeslot, junk game.

Sydney have been sh*t at the SCG so far this season so you’d reckon Essendon will be a good chance to score heavily.

This hipwood kid can go

Does his best work on clay though.

4 Likes

The last thing that we would want is to face Sydney with them coming off a loss so I’m even happier that they managed to come back and beat those front runners.

If Buddy does get rubbed out due to his poor prior record then all the stars would be aligning… Unless it rains.

And we lost to these ■■■■■

1 Like

Well, … while I was happy to get the tip, I think they are far more dangerous being still a chance for finals, and the impetus and mission of setting some sort of amazing feat to get there from where they were.

That gives them significant psychological motivation.

If they’d lost, … they would (IIRC) have been finished in that chase, and therefore much easier to beat for mine, … maybe even a chance to go on the tank.

You’d put you house on us at Etihad at the moment. Reckon we will struggle at the scg.

Expecting sydney to play very hard contested footy.

We will be ropeable when the umps let it go and our mids arr just hassled out of it.

TBell should have a field day in the ruck though. Could be the ace up our sleeve.

■■■■ Carlton

1 Like

qft

Touch worried about this one. Tipped GC, … but I near tipped the FCFC.

They are very unpredictable.

Fark Carlton.

Relax, I’m sure your precious Franklin will be well looked after for your team against us this week.

Gold Coast Kidz still wearing the Indigi round strip??

I know, what’s that all about, detracts from the real reason for wearing it.

What happened to pinging the guy who ducks his head? Carlton are milking it for all it’s worth and the umps keep paying them the frees.

You know you game is bad when Daisy Thomas is beating you and looking good.

Is this game being umpired by the blues’ mums? Don’t hurt their poor little boys.

Can anyone name anything positive GC bring to the comp? Almost a bigger waste of space as north

1 Like

Angry Rodney Eade footage.

3 Likes

I legit thought Baeioukhorst got delisted.

4 Likes