Round 13 Essendon Bye Week Games

METER
PETER

1 Like

I refuse to acknowledge a reality in which Liam Jones is considered a good player. Someone better give him an absolute pasting, and soon.

Geez Carlton v Richmond next week.

When we played Carlton in round 3 there would have been lucky to be 15k blues turn up for there home game, fast forward next week and 40k blues fans will come out of the woodwork.

3 Likes

Gets Jack Reiwaldt next week I think.

1 Like

Squibs with 43 touches

Ok. I think can stop taking the ■■■■ now universe. Thats enough.

Holds Lynch goal less and to only 1 mark.

Craziness.

According to Dermott Brereton, Tom Lynch (GCS) is the best player in the AFL. A player to build a team around.

Wrong, Dermie How wrong.

3 Likes

This season is that fked that we’ll get to the final round v freo needing a win to make top 4 and we’ll lose and finish 10th.

2 Likes

How fat is Grundy?

Who was the blonde sheila they kept showing after Carlton goals? Almost uglier than Sam Newman’s mate, Barb.

Lots of fark Carlton fans there. I suppose the Mafia has a big presence on the Gold Coast.

Jones punched lynch in the arm more than rance.

Apparently gave the spray to end all sprays at half time. If that doesn’t work, you’re done.

The way he sat up and looked around as they were wheeling him off you got the feeling that was what he was thinking . He had the look of a man who thought I may as well take this in, because this is it.

He signed a 2yr deal with suns at end of last year.

Would expect he may be right for 2018 season but certainly done for this year.

Hang on, the one with the scarf draped over the head?

I thought that was a bloke.

I hope so. He’s having surgery tomorrow. Hope it goes well for him.

Pretty sure Barlow broke his leg half way through his debut season with Fremantle. Sh*tty way to bookend a good career.

Surely they still aren’t letting Docherty run around HB unaccountable ?

It was his first year and he was having an excellent debut season.
A real pity for this to happen again.