Round 13 Essendon Bye Week Games

Utterly idiotic post.

Contract year for him?

Hope he tears it up all year, gets a 4 year deal then goes back to being himself on twice the coin next year.

Dees win today we stay in the 8.

Dogs swung the axe big time including former captain Matty Boyd, you’d expect them to be very fired up.

I agree he’s no L Thomas but he does love the uninvited reach-around, arm chop and is fast becoming the AFL’s #1 flopper.

He plays pretty dirty but to say he’s got nothing else is a pile of steaming poop.

Yeah, well, there was a beard. Doesn’t disqualify women when you’re talking about fark Carlton fans.

But the hairdo…surely no Australian bloke would wear their hair like that! Oh yeah…Carlton! Good point!

Another real who gives a ■■■■ match here

1 Like

How’s the crowd, lucky if there’s much more then 30k for the match of the round.

1 Like

These melbourne jumpers really bug me.

Melbourne fans don’t go to Etihad.

There was more port fans last week than Melbourne fans when we played them

Agreed but North’s stupid predominantly blue jumper ■■■■■ me the most

1 Like

Do people talk about Macrae in the football media? Seems like every time I see the dogs he cruises around getting 30 possessions and people are so busy having a group wank over Johanissen and THE BONT that he doesn’t rate a mention.

Quite a difference in intensity from this game to the Saints Norf game.

So, if the Doggies beat Melbourne, we swap places with them, they go into the 8 we 9th.

Lets hope Melbourne win and we stay in the 8.

I hope umpires one day pay frees to Daniher like the one Watts just got. He’ll get 35 shots on goal in a game.

1 Like

How the ■■■■ did this side win a flag

Fck me Melbourne sure know how to bring out the pure sh*t in teams at Eithad.

1 Like

All the traits of Hawks 08
Pinch a flag
Angry cnt as a coach

That’s all I got really

Onya Pig

1 Like