Round 13 Non Essendon Games DO THE MOUNTAIN

The dogs gave up 6 out of 7, then kicked the next 6 and was done. Switched to the cricket, then clicked on this thread and thought WTF???

I’d gone over to the cricket when they got out by 34 in the last.

boooooo

despite winning the free kick count and getting a golden run a lot of the time

Perfect result

4 Likes

Eat a bag blues

Haha, suck it you scumbags.
FARK CARLTON!!!

I think that was just about perfect. FuCkarlton hit the front, think they are good things going forward. Doggies come out and blitz em early in the last, FuCkarlton fight back and think they are gonna do it only to have defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. Salty salty tears in the FC camp.

3 Likes

Multi wins! ■■■■ that was a stressful one.

3 Likes

Your shout!

1 Like

This had probably been discussed but why were fark Carlton wearing gws socks

Something to do with domestic violence.

I think you are right

1 Like

Your initial post was right to.

But yeah nuff said

Libba taunting the Carlton supporters at the end of last night’s game

I’m torn. I love this because Fark Carlton but if he did that to us, I’d be furious.

I am hoping North’s run of good form since getting rid of Brad Scott runs out today. They are creeping up behind us on the ladder… and I think they are dead set sh*t which isn’t a great reflection on us.

The Giants can be vulnerable on the road… especially at the ‘boutique’ venues like Hobart and a team like North who can scrap. They’ve got way more talent than North but often don’t utilise it in these situations. Plus I don’t want to play them after another loss next week.

Agreed. I’m cheering for GWS.

North will equip us if they win, and I don’t particularly want to face GWS on the back of 2 losses.

Silly 50 from Taranto. They had the run on North then.

You could argue that Brown played on.

And when Dwayne Russell tells us that Scott Thompson has been put on his ■■■■, I’m sorry, but I want better evidence for that than you saying it, Dwayne.

If there’s a better diver in the AFL particularly when trying to get a free kick reversed than Scott Thompson, then I don’t know who it is.

PS STFU Dwayne.

1 Like

3 goals in a row from genuine skill by the Giants to Coniglio, Taranto and Deledio. 65-52 7.36 to go in the third.

Edit…18 points at three-quarter, very nearly 23, but touched on the line on the siren. Last goal to Cameron, his first.

Later edit…first 3 goals to Greene, Himmelberg and Finlayson, then Anderson misses a soda from 20.

6 goals the diff. 9 to go…put it back in your pants.

Final edit
2 goals in the last minute to Brown and Larkey finish at 23 points.