Round 13 Non Essendon Games DO THE MOUNTAIN

:joy:. I like watching interstate sides get done at home on the telly . But yeah see your point.

The media are unbearable in Adelaide (more than normal) when both win.
They are already proclaiming a Showdown final is on the cards

WTF

How could that umpire call for review and ‘believe it was touched’ when she was unsighted being taken out by a player?

Outside of Ryder/other port players claiming touched she’d have had no idea

It was nowhere near touched!

Might be a tad contentious but micky Walters would be in the top 3-4 players in the comp I’d want at the bombers. Proper a grade star

2 Likes

Yeah, I was hoping we would have a crack at him a year so back when he was out of favour over there

I was hoping we would trade for him at the end of 2011, when he was lazy and probably at his lowest value from a trade perspective. But Freo put him on notice and to his credit he responded to that and is now an elite player. I say Orazio is the best small forward in the AFL, but I’m probably disrespecting Walters a bit there. He is class, both are outstanding players pound for pound.

2 Likes

Looking at he’s numbers they are incredible, he’s consistently getting mid 20’s and a couple goals a game, probably spends a lot more time on ball than raz. Has to be in the running for an aa gurnsey this year. Feel like he’s still a bit underrated

2 Likes

I bet Hawthorn wish they’d had Burton last night. He’s playing well.

1 Like

Wingard has proven to be a poor pickup as well for the part-time Tasmanians. Too much of a frontrunner for a Clarkson coached team. It just looked like a poor fit from the start…

PP just shoved a player clear in the back to get him off the ball and kick a goal. CLERA in the back, both hands, flat in the center of the back, right in front of 3 umpires.

Butters looking to try and win an Oscar.

shocking

That’s not a good look. Went back like he got shot.

If it’s good enough for Pendles…

2nd game with only points in it halfway through the last Today.

Almost the exact same scores as the earlier one too… :thinking:

1 Like

Was just thinking that. Umpires doing their bit for live betting.

The tin foil is strong in here

Walters is having an ok game

2 Likes

ALDI Extra strength??

It’s pretty good.

1 Like

DO THE MOUNTAIN