Round 13 vs Port Melbourne @ Windy Hill - 2.10pm Saturday 2nd July

No doubt Stokes is very experienced and knows where to position himself and helps organise the forward structure, but Yestin is a very agile player, who makes Stokes look like a glacier. 2 goals this week should see Yestin making his AFL debut next week. Theres a playing future for Yestin, but Stokesy is probably more interested in his career path at AFL HQ right now.

OUT: Hot chips IN: Election day sausage sizzle at Essendon primary school

OH BOY

OUT: Hot chips
IN: Election day sausage sizzle at Essendon primary school

Wow, don’t come into the vfl thread for a week, thinking it’s all light hearted banter, then read the Lill article. Far out. Good luck. Hope he makes it back to VFL soon.

Shaun McKernan not playing, as you’d expect given the loss of Leuey and Jamar

FCS lets hope Smack does not get himself injured .

Shaun McKernan not playing, as you'd expect given the loss of Leuey and Jamar

I thought he would get half a game, for fitness and form, but when you lose 2 ruckmen in one game I suppose the selectors could get nervous.

FCS lets hope Smack does not get himself injured .

I hope he’s not out injured!

WTF is Nash Holmes playing for. Tell him to fk off to Spain until October when we rookie him.

Nash Holmes not playing today. Last seen at international terminal.

In: Grimley, Kommer, Edwards, Carboni, Heavyside

Out: McKernan, Holmes, Peart, Laguda,.

Who is the 23rd man if Holmes and Laguda aren’t playing?

WTF is Nash Holmes playing for. Tell him to fk off to Spain until October when we rookie him.

Nash Holmes not playing today. Last seen at international terminal.

In: Grimley, Kommer, Edwards, Carboni, Heavyside

Out: McKernan, Holmes, Peart, Laguda,.

It’s a bad sign when you feel like you are losing out by bringing our AFL listed players in.

Holmes, Peart, Laguda > Kommer, Edwards, Grimley

Making the trek up now, fairly nice day for football with only light winds and the smell of hastily cooked three meat and sawdust snags in cheap bread wafting through the air.

Big crowd here already, umpires and Skeeta out on the ground. The Hird Stand missing the usual figure in the front row of a bloke who goes by the name DJR but hopefully the TV watchers can help lessen the impact of his absence.

My man Victor Carboni makes his debut, starts on the bench.

Apparently Grimley starting in defense today

Kicking to the school end to start proceedings.

Coughlan with a banana shot at goal…OOBOTF across the face of goal

But the kick back in goes back to Coughlan for a mark…

And a behind.

McKernan and Zaka in the stands watching.

Definitely need new glasses, ■■■■■■ long way away that set shot. Whoever it was misses and we’re on the board. 1-0. Park the bus.