Round 13

Well that’s a surprise

North have the biggest divers on the planet, followed by hawthorn.

Free kick Hawthorn. Typical.

It was a correct call

Love the stoppages work from Majak Daw (sp?).

Wood WSPHU

Hawthorn to win by 3 pts again

I feel dirty hoping North Melbourne win.

That was holding every day of the week. You can’t fake a high and not dispose of it and expect not to get pinged.

Holy crap North have got a hard draw from here. I reckon at best they’ll finish about 6th.

That’s what you get for coaching faking for frees, Brad.

If you watched that game and thought Hawks were favoured by umpiring you’ve got no ■■■■■■■ clue and you’re part of the problem.

15-3 free kicks IN A QUARTER.

That’s the only quarter North won.

Was about ■■■■■■■ time the scragging ■■■■ Thompson and diving Macmillan got what they deserved

If you watched that game and thought Hawks were favoured by umpiring you've got no ■■■■■■■ clue and you're part of the problem.

Was about ■■■■■■■ time the scragging ■■■■ Thompson and diving Macmillan got what they deserved

How many of those frees were right in front of goal?

LOL, tuned in for the last minute, the defender plays for a free (yes, it’s possible Rioli got a finger to his chin, but the late response was a clear fake) and loses the game. Nice.

If you watched that game and thought Hawks were favoured by umpiring you've got no ■■■■■■■ clue and you're part of the problem.

I think you’re right but free kick hawthorn is too much fun and again about half of the Hawks goals involved umpires even if they were there most of the time

How many of those frees were right in front of goal?
Doesn't matter either, it's whether they were consistent and there. I'll assume they weren't.

Unable to watch the game but if Thompson did play for a free kick and then get pinged for holding the ball for the last goal then suck on that you cheating ■■■■.

It’s funny watching North Melbourne complain about the opposition ducking their head in a tackle.

norf.
or for extra effect, nawf.

You would think Essendon fans would be able to recognise why North lost. Atrocious kicking for goal.

You would think Essendon fans would be able to recognise why North lost. Atrocious kicking for goal.

When was the last time we were close enough to win a game to blame it on poor goal kicking?

Sucked in North
Great that Poppy sunk them