Round 14 non-EFC games

Sydney have activated Essington mode

Sydnington.

Swans will come good and win.

It's odd watching crappy sides get ahead on themselves in games. Richmond worked hard and had great intensity around the ball, then after their last goal, they seemed to relax alittle seemingly thinking they had Sydneys measure, so what happens, they stop hunting in numbers, their players run ahead of the play thinking someone else will do the hard work, and i'll get an easy possie at the end of it, and Sydney sneak a couple.

Tis always interesting to watch turning points in matches, whether sydney would have come good and beaten them anyway is prolly the go, but yeah it only takes 5 mins for a team to get a run on, when you go away from doing the things that got you in front in the first place.

Tiges will come bad and lose.

Fixed.

Richmond don’t have an Essington mode they just have Richmond.

Most boring game of the year. First time I've turned off a Friday night game at HT.

Booing Goodes? Must be racist

LOL Goodes

Lol ead Goodes

Goodes stuffs it up, ump gives it back to them by paying a HTB free where clearly Ellis was trying to punch it out.

Extraordinary.

Goodes stuffs it up, ump gives it back to them by paying a HTB free where clearly Ellis was trying to punch it out.
Extraordinary.

Tigers have been penalised for a number of HTB tonight that have been bizarre to say the least.

Richmond mode activated

Extraordinary.

Tigers have been penalised for a number of HTB tonight that have been bizarre to say the least.
I actually reckon the entire rule is ■■■■■■. There was a player last week in defensive goal-square, tackled by 2 blokes, arms wrapped up and was trying his best to get it out. What happened after it? Pinged for HTB.
I lost my ■■■■.

Buddy just fended off directly I. The face of a Richmond player and ump calls play on and Sydney get a goal. Pathetic umpiring.

Should’ve been 2 frees against buddy in that passage of play.

Should've been 2 frees against buddy in that passage of play.

He should have got the free for in the back

Why is anyone watching this at all? The afl can f–k off.

Gee this Miles kid is good isn't he?

Gee Cotchin's been impressive hasn't he?

Gee Martin's been dangerous hasn't he?

Gee you'd think the next goal is super important wouldn't you?

Gee Vlaustin has been great this quarter hasn't he?

The f*ck is this?

Lol ead Goodes

I reckon he does IRL to be honest. Would not surprise me in the least if he came out once he retired.