Round 14 Non Essendon Games

Tell him he’s lucky he’s never going to feel that pain, with his heartless shitstain of a club.

1 Like

Ballantyne you tool

Freo 5 goals up in Geelong. What the actual ■■■■ is going on.

7 in a row to Freo.

1 Like

Yeah, he was out before he hit the ground and had the whole ‘stiff arms up in the air’ thing going. It’d take me about a month before I’d start jogging again. :slight_smile:

What the Hell is going on?

Seeing Geelong lose today would make me feel a lot better about the weekend

Yeah, but finishing the round 12th would make me feel worse.

The ladder is pretty irrelevant right now. If we win enough and win big when we have the opportunity we’ll play finals.

6 Likes

Pretty much this. At this moment of the season 12th is a good as 8th considering one round could have us 6th I something

Wouldn’t we finish 13th if Freo and St Kilda win? They’re both on 24 as well.

We need to cash in and add big percentage in the GC/Bris/north games (do we play Hawks again?)

That’s really the only major difference between us (thus far) and sides like GWS.

1 Like

The good thing is both Doggies/Eagles and Saints/Freo play each other next week. Which means two of the teams on 28 will lose - we have a better % so we should jump them next week. Provided that we don’t come out complacent against the Lions (after this week’s loss, I can’t imagine that happening).

Would be great if Sydney lost to Melbourne as well.

I’d be tipping melbourne to win that game.

I feel dirty saying this but go fark Carlton today.

I agree, Melbourne’s form is every bit as good as Sydney’s at the moment. Only caveat is that Melbourne have been great in the last 10 years at finding ways to lose games and inflict misery on their supporters.

1 Like

Good thing we have a (before this game is accounted for) a 24.1% percentage lead on Freo…

Our VFL team is in a similar position, winning ~50% of their games but with an even bigger percentage bonus over their competitors.

1 Like

We were at goals up against the lions and limped to a 5 goal win. Should have been a big one.

I dare say the blues have would have been Big win too but for the weather gods. All irrelevant now of course

It’s Boekhurst time.

2 Likes

That’s Sean Darcy playing for Freo? I’m really surprised he’s ready for AFL football, looked like the world’s biggest toddler playing U18s last year. 35 hitouts and 14 disposals is not bad at all.