Round 14 Non Essendon Games

Bachar Houli isn’t most people.

Umpires BOG at Etihad right now. I reckon there’s been more frees than kicks.

Very low quality umpiring game for sure SR, one of the worst this round. Any game that has McInerney in it, is not going to go well.

Blues just need to stay in touch with Tigers at 3Q time and then have them crumble in last.

How we lost to both these sides makes me angry.

They’re absolute rubbish, Carlton should be 10 goals down and Richmond are too pathetic to capitalise.

4 Likes

That kick to squibs called play on went about 25 mtrs

Came here to say this. They are both fkn terrible

2 Likes

Just saw the Cats finish. That’s peak “why I can’t stand Chris Scott” for mine.

6 Likes

yep

I don’t particularly care for him either, but don’t mind a bit of animation from the coaches every now and then. That was a game they couldn’t afford to drop if tha"ey want to be in the 4 when it matters. I can understand his relief.

Lol Pickett you spud

Aweful from Pickett there.
The kick from Gibbs was a good one.

Game over now !

1 Like

Hate to say it, but Curnow will be very, VERY GOOD.

1 Like

Richmond are a steaming pile of sh-t.

They would have to be one of the worst teams in AFL history to play finals if they make it.

3 Likes

That was certainly true the last couple of times they did it.

They always turn up against us though.
Carnts!

Have Prestia and caddy been of much value to Richmond??

Every time I’ve watched them I’ve seen nothing of note, probably seen more from Caddy unless I’m not watching Prestia close enough.

Caddy been generally ordinary all year. Prestia was very good before he did a hammy IIRC, then slowly working his way back.

The only positive is that they will once again over rate how close their list is to a flag and trade away their early round picks for more spuds.

I’m cheering for the unlikely suns comeback. Get on board.

2 Likes