Round 14 Non Essendon Games

I’m on board!! But if not that, at least a close loss. Really just to stuff up St Kilda’s %

The suns are trashville. Good talls, four or five decent flankers.

Not that the saints are much better

Fark that Swans loss burns. Would have been sitting in 7th. Mind you WC lost their game last 30 seconds also.

Going to have to beat the sides around us and probably get an unexpected one on the Crows as well.

Prestia yes
Caddy less than no

How did Prestia go today?
The games I saw him in earlier in the season he was a deadset crab. Looked slow and couldn’t kick over a jam tin. Haven’t seen him play for a few weeks now so don’t know if he has improved. Caddy can get the ball but he is a horrendous user of it and is great for hitting opposition players in the chest

1 Like

He has always been that but he can get the ball and use it pretty well, he is decent and has played okay. he isn’t setting the world on fire though.

Caddy on the other hand is basically a spud.

I can’t decide whether ‘crab’ or ‘pelican’ is my favourite animal based insult on blitz.

1 Like

Pelican for sure.

7 Likes

Yep

What’s Pelican for?! Apologies if I should have moved that to the silly questions thread!

of course you’d choose the bird, swans boy.

2 Likes

Just need to get this off my chest again…
God I hate the Tigers!

I just completed a rough AFL ladder predictor and came up with us sitting 8th… JUST… on percentage. That’s with 3 losses from here on mind you.
But look at the comp, each round get crazier and crazier!
Who knows.
But if we mean business, we shouldn’t lose more than 2 matches from here on out.

Trial by combat

5 Likes

Clayton Oliver, Damien Martyn exchange barbs on social meda

Wow
Oliver is a sensitive fking princess

1 Like

I remember how hyped Jarrod Pickett and Jarrod Garlett were in the lead up to the 2014? Draft. Hasn’t worked out that way. Pickett looks bog ordinary and not sure what issues Garlett had but he is already been delisted from the Suns.

1 Like

GWS had 5 picks in the top 25. None are still with the club. It’s unbelievable , that’s worse drafting than Richmonds stuff ups. But to GWS it’s nothing.

Because they can recycle, last year they had 4 in the top 20.