Round 14 Non Essendon Games

Oliver just dropped himself like a bittch… caught clearly on camera, & one he will never be able to live down.

1 Like

That was pretty pathetic. Then he gets up like a hero to remonstrate. He should have stayed down in shame.

1 Like

inb4 Clayton Odiver

It’s one that could become something of folklore, … in that anything similar in the future will be termed an “Oliver Flop”

Oh, how he’s going to regret that moment …

1 Like

Lmao, … they’re already showing it over, and over,. and …

Hmm, on twentieth viewing I think his chin might have been clipped. Not hard enough to fall over, but there may have been some actual contact.

Thanks for the heads-up when something interesting happens, Blitz. LOL at the ump one metre away thinking that was worth reporting.

The tackle that started it was beautiful.

Looks like the umps saw a replay at half-time — they pay a dubious free against Oliver to start the second half.

Ping him for a more obvious one two minutes later, too.

WTAF is up with these "Blocking’ calls??

Whatever happened to being able to shepherd a player when the ball’s within 5 metres?

1 Like

I can’t wait til we play Melbourne again.

I recall they “tweaked the interpretation” a couple of years ago, then “cracked down on it” at some point. You know, changing the rules without changing the rules.

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

2 Likes

I’d rather not drop down the ladder, so go north

1 Like

of course they did that

Don’t know why there’s a deliberate rule if that’s not a free.

Fold, North, fold.

2 Likes

Great game. Onya puppies…

Dogs kick out from a point, long to advantage side of ruckman on the flank. Mark. They continue on down the field for Stringer to score.

We needed that kind of thing last night.

Close games good footy watching mind you.

Dees and WC close as well

Well I’ll tell you what, if we have a close game against north the last few minutes are going to be a debacle.

Jetta doing his best Walla impression