Round 14 vs Devil Franga @ Frankston Oval - 2pm Sunday 10th July

Will anyone be going to this match instead of Etihad?

I’ll be there. Local territory.
Prob should finish about 4.40, so I’ll miss the start of the seniors. But can put it on delay and catch up.
I don’t have DJR’s mobile phone skills (substantially less, in fact), but I’ll put up a summary and maybe a player by player assessment sometime after the AFL game finishes.
I might go on Morgan watch, see where he gets to. He might have found Jay Neagle’s hiding place.

I'm far from an expert on the VFL, or football in general for that matter. But doesn't the named back six seem a bit short?

Aside from Francis. Err, Saint Francis stating his height at 196cm instead of the listed 190cm… Praise the Lord.
Ashby is the next tallest at 187cm while the other four are 182cm and below.

Either Frankston have a very short forward line or, I’m guessing, there may be a little subterfuge and poetic license in the named lineup.

Freezer is named on the bench. He’s the ‘go to’ shut down key defender.

I'm far from an expert on the VFL, or football in general for that matter. But doesn't the named back six seem a bit short?

Aside from Francis. Err, Saint Francis stating his height at 196cm instead of the listed 190cm… Praise the Lord.
Ashby is the next tallest at 187cm while the other four are 182cm and below.

Either Frankston have a very short forward line or, I’m guessing, there may be a little subterfuge and poetic license in the named lineup.

Freezer is named on the bench. He’s the ‘go to’ shut down key defender.

He (Freezer) had some good stats in last weeks game. I figured he would hold down a defensive position but was surprised he wasn’t named on the field. So long as the cattle are there to fill the requirements… it’s no biggie.

Our Franga gonna bust their Franga.

What's with the 18th June date?

Its a joke. I get it.

Our Franga gonna bust their Franga.

Of course… ours is bigger than theirs.

According to the HUN, Gach has 73 brothers and sisters. Just as well he is playing in the VFL, while the club saves up for the free tickets when he makes his AFL debut. I dont think he will be making his debut interstate.

He is doing very well . 2018 or late 2017 debut in the AFL is a possibility.

What's with the 18th June date?
Its a joke. I get it.
Shhhhhhhhhh.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

P.S. I stood in a square (Placa del Rei) in Barcelona being used in the next season of GoT a couple hours ago. It might need to be renamed Placa del Reina, though.

Memo to DJR. ; Check out the traffic problems in Las Ramblas and make your trip tax deductible.

Traffic lights have no shields, even where there are no buildings nearby to cast perpetual shadow.

televised?

televised?

Nope

http://s32.postimg.org/91pxjhvol/image.jpg

VFL RADIO
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/vfl/vfl-radio

Can confirm Van Unen didn’t play for Mt Eliza today. So I’m guessing he will make his debut tomorrow.