Round 15 Non Essendon Games

CHIP IN TO BUY STALLION SOME TASTE.

1 Like

Looked like Melksham was tagging Kennedy when i flicked on again early in the last quarter. Melksham couldnt do anything. Kennedy just kept getting it.

Hes one of the untaggable players.

A few years ago they said he couldnā€™t do much weight work during the season because heā€™d get too big (kennedy).

6x weeks for Bugg. 7x if M Turnbull provides a reference.

4 Likes

Jebus our patheticness has made Swans think theyā€™re rock stars

So sick of making teams look better than they are because our players are capable of the laziest most uncaring bullshit football in the league that loses us games.

He spins to break the tackles as soon as they touch him and Sydney always have guys waiting at the back of the stoppage to take his handballs.

Disagree. Melbourne made them look better. Weā€™re the only ones (barring Hawthorn) that have truly challenged them in 7 rounds.

2 Likes

But you see how futile it was though Chris. Some guys cant be tagged. Danger, Martin, Ablett, Mitchell etc

THATā€™S ONE OF THE BIGGEST BENDERS Iā€™VE EVER SEEN

5 Likes

Sydney win makes me feel better about last week, though not by much.

I reckon Thomas Bugg goes with Bert Newton, (4 gold logies) & John Howard, if heā€™s unavailable, itā€™s out of Paul Keating & Bob Hawke

2 Likes

I reckon we learned something about Bugg on Friday night. Theres almost a perfect vacuum between his ears.

1 Like

Heard there were 6 missed calls from Don King when he got to his phone.

1 Like

2 weeks for that. Wasnā€™t much in the hit, make it 3 if he couldnā€™t return to the field

No way Bugg can get less than 4, more likely 6. Unlike Clayton the week before, Mills was out on contact, and it was a ā€œone punchā€ attack. Thats not fashionable these days even if you land on grass instred of concrete.

And. theres no way he gets a character reference from Waleed Ali.

2 Likes

Looks like a confused old man roaming around to me.

In fairness to Melbourne, more sides lose the following week after a game in Perth than win. Itā€™s a taxing trip. Conversely, they had a significant personnel advantage after Bugg punched out C Mills early in the 1st. I donā€™t know what Iā€™m saying. Screw Melbourne. FRANKLIN!

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve tipped a Demons game correctly all year.

they need to turn his mic down, itā€™s like heā€™s constantly yelling.

ps. i fell asleep in the second quarter, did i miss much?

Lamb was unconscious before he hit the ground.