Round 15 Non Essendon Games

Yes , more appropriate example, but I just wanted to stick it up Oliver again for his pathetic dive.

I recall Fogdog describing L Parker as no good a few seasons ago. Disagreed then, even more so now.

Heā€™s okay. Heā€™s no Steinberg though.

4 Likes

Itā€™s weird to me that because Johanissen canā€™t handle getting roughed up itā€™s therefore not a free kick to punch him off the ball.

Now that they use video replays for more than just goals, thereā€™s probably an argument for a send-off rule. Melbourne would have been reduced to 21, same as Sydney. I never felt comfortable with it before. Itā€™d have to be an incident similar to the Bugg Mills one though.

And Bugg would have had to sit in front of the Sydney crowd.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œAlan_Noonan_10, post:145, topic:10864, full:trueā€]
Now that they use video replays for more than just goals, thereā€™s probably an argument for a send-off rule. Melbourne would have been reduced to 21, same as Sydney. I never felt comfortable with it before. Itā€™d have to be an incident similar to the Bugg Mills one though.

And Bugg would have had to sit in front of the Sydney crowd.
[/quote]What if your worst player knocks out their best player? Still an advantage.

Maybe Sydney could elect which Melbourne player gets sent off?

I hope someone thrashes carlton soon to knock them out of this garbage defensive football. Also, I just hope someone thrashes carlton on general principles.

3 Likes

Good old Brendan Mourinho, most highly paid bus parker in the country

1 Like

Eagles up by 29 over dogs end of 3rd quarter, Johannisen and Stringer a collective 7 touches

The Package!!!

METER
PETER

Ainsworth having a bit of a blinder.

Every player in the competition in Selwoodā€™s position wouldā€™ve been out on Thursday. Oh but not old make it all about me Joel. Gotta act like heā€™s super human tough and be out at the last minute. Was NEVER going to play tonight.

1 Like

Agreed. Iā€™d say it should be standard practice that if you suffer a concussion then you have to miss the next week, but then thereā€™d just be even more head clashes that surprisingly werenā€™t assessed as concussions.

He already tried rigging the system last week by not taking the stretcher. Just take the concussion and shut up.

2 Likes

People talk a lot about which stats are bad, but running bounces would be quite handily the worst.

GAblett running amok. Up to 20 disposals just after half time. Roos powerless to stop him, Game # 300, SOP.

Itā€™s Ablett v Majak Daw in the race to 50 touches as the latter has recorded 1 handball

Is he the oldest ā€œyoung developing rookie list ruckmanā€ in the history of the world?

3 Likes

Whoā€™s commentating this game? Doesnā€™t say ā€œloves to run with itā€ every time Saad or Atley go near the ball. Youā€™d assume heā€™ll get the sack at full time.

Gold Coast going to water.