Round 15 Non Essendon Games

Touk puts the sealer on it.

What a terrible pair of teams and timeslot for a 300th milestone.

Wow, Wet Coke beat the puppies @ Etihad eh?

I really canā€™t fkn stand Port.

3 Likes

Yeah, two decent (or at least close) games this afternoon, but rightfully ignored in favour of the VFL

1 Like

Thereā€™s literally no way of being able to have predicted Ablett would have missed games and his 300th fall on the game it did.

Not saying anyone was at fault, itā€™s just a bit of a pity is all.

Yerā€¦but surely you want them to beat Richmond ?

Cā€™mon manā€¦

1 Like

The ZPort v Rich game would have to be good to be preferable to watching GCS v Cats.

Good footy match.

@Houli_Dooley our boy ben ainsworth went off.

1 Like

Port V Richmond is Essington V Melbourne bad as far as the skills go

Another year where games start out with nice free flowing footy. Then in comes boring defence

2 Likes

Also, ā€¦ at Half Time, ā€¦ Sam McClure is going to take us through all todays AFL action from FOOTY FKN CENTRAL!!

Be still, ā€¦ my palpitating heart ā€¦:heart_eyes:

An umpire just changed his mind and reversed a decision - after Robbie Gray made his point.
They said it would never happen.

Gee the ad in the giants game that strobes the whole fence black and red for several seconds isnā€™t distracting at all.

How the fark is Geelong able to stay so high on the ladder and beat GWS. I dont understand this sport anymore.

1 Like

The coaching genius of assistant Matthew Knights.

3 Likes

They aint beaten them yet bloke, ā€¦ many miles to go ā€¦

I havenā€™t been watching the richmond game, is it as ā– ā– ā– ā–  as the score suggests?

Richmond have just drilled 2 goals on the run from near the boundary from 40m+ and theyā€™re in front.

Fk you port Adelaide