Round 15 Votes vs West Coast (2022)

3 - Redman
2 - Wright
1 - Martin

Reddog busted his absolute ■■■ all night.

Redman
Wright
Shiel

I’ve just watched the first quarter and halfway through the second and combined with the second half I have him best
Most clearances, most tackles and importantly he used the ball pretty well. We looked far better when he was attending centre bounces

2 Likes

3 Shiel
2 2L Peter
1 Martin

Unlucky: Redman

1 Like

I was at the game and he gives up far too easily for mine. Doesn’t have the hunger and for every good thing he does, he does multiple bad and extremely costly things…

Shiel led the team in tackles, Clearances & contested possessions. Would be the worlds shittest butter if that’s what we’re comparing him to.

Was very good tonight.

1 Like

Please. 3/4 time and the game is cherry ripe for a senior player to grab it by the scruff if the neck. Sheil 2 kicks. Goes missing when the heat is on every week.

1 Like

Shiel
Hepp
Martin

Shiel
Martin
2MP

1 Like

Shiel
Martin
Guelfi

HM: Wright, Redman

Laverde
Langford
Shiel

Really struggling to find votes.

3 Redman
2 Martin
1 Wright

If Wright kicked straight we win. But he was he only forward who played four Qrts.

Wright Stringer & Jones need to learn to play together and to provide provide different options. Bombing the ball long to the square is hopeful at best, Eagles had great spread with its forwards running to different spots.

This is a massive issue for us. You take away 2MP and we are totally farked.

1 Like

Shiel
Martin
Wright

Surprised to see so Much redman? Did riloi not kick some super important goals on him when he was caught chasing ball?

Shiel (much improved effort & skill)
Martin (he’s just everywhere)
Wright (yes, he missed a few but he’s also the main reason we were still in it)

Apology to Caldwell - thought he played well all night. Also Redman who gave it his all.

Shiel
Martin
Stringer (he had a crack)

HM: Redman, 2MP

Ham
Cutler
Stewart

1. Shiel
  2. Redman
  3. Wright

The best players last night also had some of the worst plays. So tough. But anyway -

Redman - effort and aggression despite his opponent running free
Martin
Shiel

Wright, Caldwell, Laverde