Round 15

D Cometti is a good operator. Tell me, apart from The Cardies, what team does he support?

I said tell me.

I said tell me.

West Coast

I said tell me.
I think you'll find that he's more of an East Freo supporter, was as a kid if you've read his autobiography released sometime in the nineties Diggers.

He used to like to drop a few references to past Old Easts champions in his commentary from time to time, along with some West Perth players that he used to coach.

He’s also a Footscray fan, as I believe that he had a short stint there during his playing career (a pre-season or something, can’t quite remember) before abandoning football for a radio announcer career.

He actually was a promising key position forward before injuries and an alternative career put a stop to that.

Also played and coached a dominant Maddington in the old Sunday Football League in the 60’s/70’s way before his coaching stint with the mighty Cardies in the eighties.

So you’re most certainly correct when you say that he knows his stuff.

But he can come across as an narcissistic, smart- ■■■■, sanctimonious twat too as evidenced by his comments about Essendon losing ANZAC Day at the beginning of this season and through other comments and things that he’s written in newspaper columns over the years.

He might be sympathetic to the Old Easts but his heart beats true…

And for that he deserves our love and respect.

I said tell me.

West Coast

I wouldn’t know.

Bruce’s repeated over the top fawning over Rance is as embarrassing as most people on here refusing to acknowledge how good a player he is just cos of some stupid Rance vs Hurley debate. I absolutely detest Richmond, but Rance is clearly a superstar player.

Cometti’s son is an Esendon supporter

Cometti's son is an Esendon supporter

so was vlad’s didn’t do ■■■■ for us.

Bruce's repeated over the top fawning over Rance is as embarrassing as most people on here refusing to acknowledge how good a player he is just cos of some stupid Rance vs Hurley debate. I absolutely detest Richmond, but Rance is clearly a superstar player.

I’ll admit that he’s a very good player, might get better, but ‘the greatest defender of the modern era’ is what they were talking about last night.

On Rances playing style I don’t like it because he goes to ground a lot. Wanna see home next year against us

It’s just that they have their 1-2 favourites from each club and they just pump them up whether they’re getting a touch or not.

They are an embarrassment to grown men everywhere.

Cometti's son is an Esendon supporter

And one of the superstars of second tier wrestling entertainment

And another thing on Rance, or any defender these days, how many superstar forwards are the lining up against, one on one for the whole game?

Buddy aside, theres not as many genuine superstars across the league as in previous eras.

And another thing on Rance, or any defender these days, how many superstar forwards are the lining up against, one on one for the whole game?

Buddy aside, theres not as many genuine superstars across the league as in previous eras.

And Buddy is not even a true FF anymore, he plays far more up the ground and tends to run back towards the f50, not leading out. Rance would be smashed by the old FF’s.

Meanwhile the suns beat the saints. So that’s a thing.

Bruce's repeated over the top fawning over Rance is as embarrassing as most people on here refusing to acknowledge how good a player he is just cos of some stupid Rance vs Hurley debate. I absolutely detest Richmond, but Rance is clearly a superstar player.

I’ll admit that he’s a very good player, might get better, but ‘the greatest defender of the modern era’ is what they were talking about last night.

On Rances playing style I don’t like it because he goes to ground a lot. Wanna see home next year against us

It’s just that they have their 1-2 favourites from each club and they just pump them up whether they’re getting a touch or not.

They are an embarrassment to grown men everywhere.

Rance is decent. Solid. Not trying to take that away from him.
But he is a long way from any best-of discussion.
He’s in the discussion for the best Ricmond back of the last fifteen years, I guess…

Sydney are like Hawthorn, they are free to throw or illegally dispose of the ball at will, even with 4 field umpires.

FRANKLIN!

FRAN… SINCLAIR!

What the Hell is going on?

These umpires have lost the plot, what is the point of tackling anymore. Hannebery gone… Surely