Round 16 2021 Non Essendon Games

Oh yeah there’s a game tonight.

ITS THE TIGER ARMY TRAVELLING TO MARVEL RICHO

8 Likes

THEY MAY BE THE GOLD COAST SUNS, BUT THEY ARE NO MATCH FOR THE SONS OF PUNT ROAD, RICHO!!!

4 Likes

THE TIGER ARMY DOESN’T LIKE MARVEL DARCE IT HAS NO SOUL

7 Likes

The ■■■■■■■ scenes if GC roll into marvel and ■■■■ them. THE ARMY ARE GUNNA BURN THIS PLACE DOWN BT

2 Likes

So no chance for GC???

Go suns

Hope someone decks lynch

2 Likes

I reckon they are a chance, Richmond are on the downhill ski.

If only gc were a semi-decent team, but tigers will be up for this after last weeks shock loss

Still ■■■■■ me that they turned it on in the last quarter against us, only to lose the next 2 games

1 Like

I think GC are a real chance, and they will know Richmond are on the downhill ski slop.

2 Likes

Cannot see the Suns getting anywhere near the Tigers. 5 day break. Inexperienced and not a good team. Richmond will win by 10+ Goals.

1 Like

Wait, the swans v eagles game is being played in Geelong?

I think Rowell turns it on tonight.

1 Like

Are any “Richmond People” making the long trip across town tonight ?

2 Likes

How the ■■■■ does the worst game of the round get thursday night billing? ■■■■ richmond.

1 Like

Richmond by 12 goals plus.

As if a team (particularly one who has won 3 of the last 4 flags) isn’t going to come out steaming after kicking 2 goals in their last game…

Gold Coast are the best side in VFL/AFL history to play the week after an embarrassment.

What a diabolically ■■■■ round of footy. Outside of our game the rest look horrible.

2 Likes

It’s another of the AFL themed rounds. This week - “Celebrating Mediocrity In Fixturing”.

4 Likes

Tiger army is turning into more of a ■■■■■ patrol at this point.

Suns will do them tonight.

Don’t bookmark it. @ me

1 Like

GC will beat richmond and Rowell will inscribe fastidious notes via a heated sharp implement directly into Reiwoldts bare flesh to permanently remind him how GC did so.

3 Likes

■■■■ me sideways.

Another Richmond prime time game.

Lets hope they kick more than 2 goals tonight. OH BOY RICHO