• Carlscum/Carltank/Fark Carlton v Saints
  • Booers v $$$

-Cats v WB

Hawks will smash Norf.

Which is good for us.

Also need the filth to beat the Suns

Reckon North will get up

Reckon North will get up

Would have to shut down Roughy who I reckon if he was a midfielder, would grab a few brownlow votes

Hawks to smash the north pretenders, soft as marsh mellow, stand for nothing, no good, butt ugly, useless, irrelevant, should moved to gold coast, roos.

North are getting heaps of soft frees. Leading by 19points

Harvey says he’s played footy for 30 years. You’d think he would have figured out how to harden up by now.

Cut to Brad Scott every time NM get a call against them…

#gunstoncomehome

If you were building a side from scratch would Roughead be the first player picked?

If you were building a side from scratch would Roughead be the first player picked?

Bloke.is ridiculously good below his knees

Nup.. I would take Ablett Jnr

This is one hell of a battle to determine who are the biggest sookers in the league.

Nup.. I would take Ablett Jnr

For me his size and versatility gets him over the line vs Ablett, even though I think Ablett is the better footballer

Lake’s lost the plot

Lake's lost the plot

Having his direct opponent pluck one from about four deep won't help his mood 

FFS Hawthorn, we need you to roll this mob. Get your ■■■■ together!

Lake's lost the plot

surely he has to get weeks for trying to choke someone, thats a bit over the top

Not at all surprised by this, North have been good against good sides this year.  North's problems come against sides who are equal or worse than them, they mentally switch off.