Round 16: Non-EFC matches

Lake's lost the plot

surely he has to get weeks for trying to choke someone, thats a bit over the top

Nah, nothing really in it, I think you will find the camera angle made it look worse than it was.

Someone probably called him Harris. I‘m not a Petrie fan, but I hope he doesn‘t get done for eye-gouging in response to the throttling.
Fark Hawthorn. Injure and suspend them all.

North have had close to 30 frees

Hawthorn look legit disorganised

Lake's lost the plot

surely he has to get weeks for trying to choke someone, thats a bit over the top

It was against Petrie sooo pat him on the back.

Hawthorn look legit disorganised

Amazing what happens when a few free's go against you in succession, and at critical times in dangerous spots...

North have had close to 30 frees

most of them have been there too, Dawks look severely rattled

Farken suck it hawthorn no love from the maggots tonight. Lol eat ■■■■ but please get up and beat these tin rattlers.

Hawthorn get dirty when they’re losing. A lot of cheap-shots, lucky umps are catching it.

Hawthorn get dirty when they're losing. A lot of cheap-shots, lucky umps are catching it.

They always have and Mitchell leads them in this.

Hawks are unbelieveable infront of goal. 

They have been dominated this qtr and every half chance they've had (and there haven't been many) goal everytime. 

So impressive. 

Cracking game of fast paced and intense footy.

another reason to HATE hawthorn, all they had to do was win.

another reason to HATE hawthorn, all they had to do was win.

For what?

Guys get it right… It’s ‘Box Hill’

No shock that the Hawks discipline has turned to ■■■■ since the angry little dwarf got back in the coaches box

What's with Tom Harley and all tthe love for farking Hawthorn. Carrying on like he used to be an ex-Hawk.

Match not over yet.

No shock that the Hawks discipline has turned to **** since the angry little dwarf got back in the coaches box

We refer to him as bobble head around here

Over now.