Round 16 Non Essendon Games. Return of the Nuggs

As opposed to just getting stats from Champion Data that mean 4/5th of ■■■■ all?

3 Likes

You forgot the ■■■■■■■ Nuggets!

1 Like

What happens to Richmond if you don’t let their back 3 defenders free to do whatever they want?

2 Likes

Least the crows got to hear the tigers club song again

3 Likes

We beat Richmond in most stats last time. Our new found confidence, if we sustain our form, will add at least 5 goals more than last time. Razz in good form and dynamics of stringer, plus Langford adding to our midfiled, will make the next encounter very interesting I reckon

1 Like

Key to beating Richmond is what the crows did at AO. Make Grimes, Astbury and especially Rance accountable

1 Like

I think Franklin has been a massive win for the Swans. It means across Lockett, Hall and Franklin theyve had almost 2 decades of big marketable power forwards in Sydney and now very much so have a rusted on supporter base.

The growth of the game in Sydney has been quite marked in terms of participation and elite talent such as Mills and Heeney have come from their academies.

I personally like having a long term view about the growth of the game and whilst Sydney want Franklin to win them a premiership I don’t think the AFL would be too disappointed with Buddy’s impact up there. You can hear it every time Buddy goes near the ball.

1 Like

Fair enough but they still need premierships to keep the punters keen. That’s what they recruited Franklin (and Lockett and Hall) for, and he hasn’t (yet) delivered.

Come on Brissy.

Normally a 17 vs 18 contest would be unwatchable. The chance to see Fark Carlton loose, bring it on.

1 Like

Agree , although I see them as unbeatable at the G at the present time

Taking the kids to watch it live. Hopefully Fark Carlton get smashed.

1 Like

Nah footy is just a social event in Sydney. They will always be in and around the 8 , umpires will make sure of thwyy.
They just chit chat amongst each other about their week while the play is on, with that odd Yay Buddy! Thrown in for good measure

1 Like

■■■■ Carlton

1 Like

Brisbane would have real confidence too after demolition on Freo.

Blues spoon again will be great

They couldn’t land anyone of note at trade time last year given where they were at as a club. Including Saad and Smith who picked us. And Stewart year before. And it’ll be the same this year surely.

May they stay at the bottom forever

Fark Carlton

Im past the point of being angry that its agaisnt us. ■■■■ Carlton i hope they do only have that one win.

1 Like

Simpson a late out for the scum.
Hope they get flogged.

P.S. Fark Carlton.

4 Likes

Huge loss for them and my SC team!

images

1 Like

Will lead Brisvegas to 2nd win in a row