Round 16 Non Essendon Games. Return of the Nuggs

Essendon kick 10.18 and lost by 13 Carlton couldn’t miss that day

Live betting has Brisbane $1.40

That sounds like free money to me.
No way are Carlton making up a 6+ goal lead.

Just looked at the stats and Beams has 25 disposals to half time. Is anyone manning him up or are they just letting him do whatever the hell he wants?

Nemo, I hate to break it to you, but if we scored 10.18 and lost by 13 points to Fark Carlton, then Fark Carlton did not score 100+ points.

3 Likes

I though they did had to go check my bad

1 Like

Curnow is tagging Zorko. You’d think Lamb would go to Beams…if he’s playing…don’t recall seeing him.

Are we trying to get Beams?

WANT

3 Likes

If Sam Rowe was on our list, I’d sack Dodoro…and Keane…and Richardson.

CLUG

Brisbane have been very competitive at the Gabba this year, despite their win/loss record.

9 goal win over Hawthorn (and probably a similar margin here against Carlton) and losses by 5 points (Gold Coast), 7 points (Collingwood), 18 points (Sydney), 26 points (Melbourne) & 27 points (GWS).

We also beat them by 22 points up there. Glad that game is out of the way… they are the sort of ‘banana peel’ teams we would struggle against in our run home.

It’s a shame we don’t get another crack at the Blues again. I think our players would respond in a big way after the embarrassment earlier in the year. I know we struggled (yet won) against them late last year… but I reckon our team at the moment could put them to the sword.

1 Like

Carlscum could have gone through the whole season winless. I will never forgive us.

15 Likes

Just a query, but at what point does Bolton get sacked? FC won 7 games in his first year, 6 in his second, and they’ll be lucky to get two this year. I know rebuilding takes time, but FFS.

Luckily it was from a metre out. He’s not a good kick for goal. I think he missed 3 gettable shots against us.

Carlton smart to give Bolts are rolling contract can sack him anytime they want with out pay

The writing should have been on the wall for this particular rebuild after our top up team dicked them

I’d blame Silvagni.

You can’t make raspberry jam out of cow manure.

We are the Tassie Blues

1 Like

FINISH THEM

1 Like

I actually want them to win one more game for the year so we avoid the embarrassment of being their only win for 2018.

If that could come against as one of our rivals to reach the finals (they play Hawthorn, GWS & Adelaide on their run home) then I’m sure we would be very appreciative.

5 for Hipwood…and missed a couple of sodas.

94-32

Do fark Carlton take Lukosius or Walsh?

If Lukosius, what do they do with McKay?