Round 16 Non Essendon Games. Return of the Nuggs

There are not many things more delightful than watching fark Carlton cop another thrashing. It actually gives me a warm tingling feeling reveling in their shiteness.

5 Likes

Are we barracking for Saints or Port? I’ve forgotten. It’s hard to give a ■■■■ about either team.

How long before Bolton is sacked?

I’ll feel for him if he is. How many good assistants go on to be ‘failed head coaches’ at clubs that seem almost entirely disorganised in admin/recruiting departments.

1 Like

Fuxtel commonpotatoes, “with Ryder’s confidence up, Port can really challenge Richmond”. Hahahahaha

1 Like

He’s been there long enough to maybe have an impact, the fact he hasn’t either says he isn’t that strong a leader that he can impose his will on the club or the club has severely limited his ability to do anything, or maybe both.

Port did beat Richmond

Saints

1 Like

Not at the G

geez the skills from both teams has been horrible to start this game.

Plenty of garbage umpiring too

Ump: free kick because you breathed on him, that’s not allowed

*didn’t happen but may as well have

Port players keep dropping the ball when getting tackled and then throwing their arms out as though they have been held onto. Then sooking to the umps. Thankfully the umps are not giving them frees but they are also not penalising them for dropping the ball.

The whole not penalising dropping the ball does my head in!

The rule never changed but how they interpret it has become a little more lose. They are saying the ball is getting knocked out in the tackle. That is certainly part of the rules but they allow players to just straight out drop them and call it knocked out.

Dwayne Russell is there…the floggiest flog ever in Flogdom.

Pretty sure he’s signed until end of 2020

So far in this game this version of Port wouldn’t beat Richmond.

Holy shitt,. . Port with a severe Goal aversion here …

North’s fantastic depth on display today in the VFL…

0.7.7 for the day.

But they’re missing Jarrod Waite! :grin:

2 Likes