Round 16 Non Essendon Games. Return of the Nuggs

Anyone else reckon J Schasche grew into the adult version of Macaulay Culkin had Culkin not gone off the rails?

The likeness is uncanny.

1 Like

Ling is as good for commentary as a lobotomy.

1 Like

I spoke to a Dogs supporter after the match…he explained that they have so many injuries, but not to the tall guys, that they have to go into matches with a lot of talls. I looked at Footscray VFL, and indeed there are a lot of AFL-listed talls in that team as well.

He said Bont is not 100% either.

My takeaway is that we can’t rely on Dogs to win many more games this year.

Pure speculation here but can anyone remember another season when two players experienced heart problems onfield? Just wondering if there’s any link with the Paradigm experimental drug.

Interesting thought bubble, quite interesting.

METER
PETER

Serious cheating again. 6 frees to North, 0 to GC including some absolute howlers

1 Like

Got in for free and thought id watch a quarter.

Well that was fun while it lasted. Off to the royal

Need GWS to get up for my tips. Looks like a long shot now.

@scotty21 you have a hot custard pie yet?

C’mon other Sydney. FINISH THEM!

Do it for LANCE!

Umpires will get West Coast over the line.

Indeed they do

A Richardson is spot on with his ‘noise of affirmation’ observation.

Power are an interesting team - Structurally they set up as well as anyone and they work hard both ways BUT there forward work is below average - Improve this part of their game and they are a chance - GWS will be kicking themselves because they threw away the game today with their poor kicking for goal.

That holding the ball free kick late, from which GWS goaled, was the counterpoint.

I’d be outraged, but not surprised, if that got paid against one of ours.

I couldn’t believe that one either but it didn’t make up for the dozen or so that went West Coast’s way without any perceivable justification earlier in the game.

I can’t tell for certain if the audience knows it can collectively influence the umpires or they’re just willfully ignorant but I suspect it’s the latter.

Definitely the latter.

1 Like