Round 16 Non-Essington Games

Goldstein is a plank these days.

lol to Norf

Freo almost essington’d the finish though

EAD Brad Scott you Pelican

4 Likes

LOL North. Once the result gets out their fan(s) will be devistated.

3 Likes

Healy also didn’t get the win he wanted.

Worst commentator in the world.

Lolnorf
Their 2 fans look devastated

1 Like

This is turning into a nice weekend of football.

Lol some ■■■■ Carlton pelican just got in Clayton Oliver’s face from over the fence

12 Likes

Brad Scott 2-16 in games decided by under a goal lol

3 Likes

Oh that’s just completed my weekend

EDIT
That’s by 4 points or less
Has won 3 from 23 in games decided by a goal or less

3 Likes

carlton’s refusal to be utter ■■■■ this year is very disappointing

4 Likes

Commentates purely through his betting.

1 Like

Hate to say it but they are on the way up. By necessity they put games into the kids and are reaping the rewards. They are horrible to watch as they are defence oriented to prevent blowouts but if they could find another forward or two they will be playing finals in the near future

1 Like

That’s genuinely amusing!

If you consider games decided by a goal or under as a coin toss (i.e. a 50-50 game), and use a binomial distribution to calculate the probability of Brad Scott’s record in games decided by a goal and under, you get 0.024%, or roughly 1-in-4,100.

Giggle.

1 Like

It’s worse when you factor in that a large number of those losses have come at Etihad with the roof closed so they aren’t getting run over by teams coming home with a breeze.
I think it was also mentioned that in 17 of those games they were either level or infront with 2 minutes remaining lol

You are cordially invited to Zac Fisher’s 15th birthday. No presents expected but you can wish him luck that his ball s may drop someday soon.

Puberty’s tough.

When did Ryan Kwanten start umpiring AFL?