Round 16

GWS are continuing to march towards finals with a good win over their other noob team GCS.

Cats win a close one against the Bullies, sadly.

Going to be an emotional day tomorrow with both the showdown and Maddie’s foundation game

WCE is kicking at goal Essington style.

Tried watching a bit of the filth game but turned it off after 5 minutes. AFL as a spectacle is putrid and has never been worse to watch. Absolute junk

Giants are so good to watch.

Cloke done a calf
McGovern done a hammy

Tried watching a bit of the filth game but turned it off after 5 minutes. AFL as a spectacle is putrid and has never been worse to watch. Absolute junk

Collingwood are putrid to watch.

I’ve watched them the last month and yeah they’ve been close games but shocking to watch.

So many numbers around the ball and at the ball carrier, complete turn off.

Hope Mitchell gets corked

Collingwood are putrid to watch.

I’ve watched them the last month and yeah they’ve been close games but shocking to watch.

So many numbers around the ball and at the ball carrier, complete turn off.

I find most games are like it now. If you kick 70 points you are a fair chance of winning now. Last night I watched of course but can understand if neutrals turned it off, was a horrid game, almost a cripple fight

Teddy Richards just got reported for elbowing him in the head! Awesome, pity it wasn’t harder and took him out of the game.

Just got hit by Ted Richards :slight_smile: - Karma?

Should have hit him harder Teddy

■■■■ off Poo and wees

They’ll four-peat

Scary to think what the Dawks have done to top 4 sides over the past fortnight

Hot PIES HIGHLIGHT OF MY SEASON WATCHING BUCKLEY THUMP TABLES
Umpires give them the reverse of what we get.
They are building a good list .

FMD … how on earth are those bolts sticking up there??

Duty of care AFL ??.. nice goin.

FMD ... how on earth are those bolts sticking up there??

Duty of care AFL ??.. nice goin.

This
Absolute disgrace, just saw it. Roughy was lucky he slid on his back, could of done some real damage

Just turned on the dorks game to hear BT and his regular big boy McEvoy call… switched the channel

I’m watching with the sound off.

But I’m making my call now having watched it so far.

Hawks V Freo granny … Freo to lock Hawks down & frustrate them to the point of a Freo win.

Fact that the AFL would like the only old interstate side without a flag to finally get one cements it for Freo if they make it IMO, & now, I think it will be them to challenge the Dorks.

Sydney are past it.