Round 16

if hawks can sustain this then it’s there flag to lose.

can they sustain it though ? no doubt they would have loved to have had a better start to the season so they could be coasting now and build this sort of form closer to finals.
however losing a few early on means they had to peak earlier in the season to stay in touch with the top sides.

wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t continue this form however with what 6 odd rounds plus finals still to go, that’s along time to be up at that level without anything going wrong or that.

Second time now in my lifetime Hawthorn have had an era of prolonged success.

Sh*ts me like nothing else.

What did Teddy Richards do?

What did Teddy Richards do?

Used his elbow to hit Matchell in the head as they went past each other. Sadly no real damage but it was nice to see it happen to Mitchell.

BIG
BOI

Getting real sick of your ■■■■, Hawthorn.

hmmm… don’t know if anyone can beat these ■■■■■■.

Looks like we’re destined for another off season listening to Hawks band wagoners brag about how good ‘their’ team is when they could barely name 10 players on the list. I don’t even know a fair dinkum Hawks fan, they’re all pretenders which makes their prolonged success unbearable.

When does Buckley get fired?

Tried watching a bit of the filth game but turned it off after 5 minutes. AFL as a spectacle is putrid and has never been worse to watch. Absolute junk

This. So many poor quality games each week. I still watch the Dons, would rather do something else when any other game comes on.

Ive been flicking over and watching the V8 supercars when they are on, rather than watching non Essendon games.
Go Nissan!

I'm watching with the sound off.

But I’m making my call now having watched it so far.

Hawks V Freo granny … Freo to lock Hawks down & frustrate them to the point of a Freo win.

Fact that the AFL would like the only old interstate side without a flag to finally get one cements it for Freo if they make it IMO, & now, I think it will be them to challenge the Dorks.

Sydney are past it.

Hawks should win again. Only hope someone beats then in the prelim. They should finish top 2 now.

Hawks smashed freo and swans in successive weeks. And will again in finals.

Out of top 8 it’s probably eagles, and Gws with best chance of beating hawks. But they won’t go whole way

Fark me I had to sit through the fark carlton game last night. My bff was over and it was her birthday, so I thought I’d be nice. So boring.

Emotions will run high at Adelaide Oval and Etihad today.

Dees up and ab out at the G against “Fitzroy”!

Dees up and ab out at the G against "Fitzroy"!

You may be the only person watching it anywhere

LOL at Collingwood. Farking pretenders. Beat the bottom 8 teams and their fans thought they’d win the flag. Now have lost 4 to decent teams and will fall out of the 8 if Crows win today.

Flat-track bullies!!

Dees up and ab out at the G against "Fitzroy"!

You may be the only person watching it anywhere

Who knows.

Dees are killing them going forward and choking the living crap out of them down back.

Whilst I don’t condone ‘zones’, footy’s pretty rubbish across the board ATM.

If the Dees win well today they could end up ahead of us on the ladder.

SODA STREAM