Round 16

FRANKLIN!

Most of the time you can easily pick the deliberate calls, and generally I haven’t minded them. This one sounds bad if the guy shepherded the ball over the line. Would have been funny if he’d been the one pinged.

North's capitulation might be my highlight of the season.

Best part is how easily predictable it’s been. Nobody took notice when they sat at the top unbeaten, comm specs tried to pump them up, but we all knew.

Just saw one of the worst deliberate rules paid yet. Coast player gets shoved as he tries to kick and the ball skews off the boot and goes toward the boundary rolling on a sharp angle. A north player tracks it and could have very easily picked it up but instead just stopped and let it trickle over the boundary while calling for a free. The ump paid it. Firstly it was a slewed kick due to being tackled, secondly the North player literally walked the ball over the line for 5 metres. If you can stop the ball but choose not to then it should never then be considered deliberate.

Yep saw that & the commentators didn’t even say anything about that. Clearly had time to pick it up & i think had a teammate nearby too. Not surprised the commentators didn’t say anything as they are as bad at their job these days as that decision was

Rule should be changed to “didn’t make best effort to keep ball in play”. In that case the Norf player would be penalised.

Just saw one of the worst deliberate rules paid yet. Coast player gets shoved as he tries to kick and the ball skews off the boot and goes toward the boundary rolling on a sharp angle. A north player tracks it and could have very easily picked it up but instead just stopped and let it trickle over the boundary while calling for a free. The ump paid it. Firstly it was a slewed kick due to being tackled, secondly the North player literally walked the ball over the line for 5 metres. If you can stop the ball but choose not to then it should never then be considered deliberate.

Yep it was a double handed push in the back that caused it to go in that direction and no free kick. Absolutely disgraceful decision. I hate the deliberate out of bounds rule simply because the umpires are nowhere near good enough to use good judgment in decision making and the rule requires a lot of good judgment.

Yep saw that & the commentators didn’t even say anything about that. Clearly had time to pick it up & i think had a teammate nearby too. Not surprised the commentators didn’t say anything as they are as bad at their job these days as that decision was

North’s capitulation might be my highlight of the season.

Robin Nahas

Don’t forget Farren Ray

Robin Nahas

Because he IS the answer to all their problems.

Haha watch the excuse city come thick and fast now, oh it injuries, the umpires are not paying our staging, poor Harvey is getting unfair tagging treatment.

Can’t wait to see what spin Scott is going to run with at the years end, go trade for another bunch of down hill skiers and hacks.

North are the poster child for why you have to sometimes draft guys with flair. They've got no spark.

Edit: also Brad Scott’s rubbish.

i thought that was us.

It was. Last few years we’ve actually drafted some guys who have more attributes than “goes hard at the ball”, even if only by accident.

Robin Nahas

Next 3 games are port, Pies and saints. Must win all 3

North are the poster child for why you have to sometimes draft guys with flair. They’ve got no spark.

North are the poster child for why you have to sometimes draft guys with flair. They've got no spark.

i thought that was us.

Nawf

North down to 8th now, must beat port next week as a minimum. Tough run home and they are being found out at the moment.
Maybe it's because they are a bunch of overrated hacks

North down to 8th now, must beat port next week as a minimum. Tough run home and they are being found out at the moment.

Is there anything worse than listening to Dwayne Russell?

listening to dwayne russell. Conplaining about it and then listening to im again.

North have also been down so have decided to start playing dirty and also playing for frees. For some reason the umps are falling for it. I guess it pays to bag the umps in the media and then pay for them to treat you nicely.