Round 16

Like Mason wood

Me too.

Looks quality.

Dilemma for the umps though…who to favour!

Like Mason wood

Gee the North players really do like staging for free kicks. At almost every contest they make exaggerated movements to try and draw a free. Cheating scumbag tin-rattling waste of space of a club.

Haha screw you Thomas you pathetic excuse for a footballer.

Gaff should have come over the top there, pretty poor

So many of the the ‘knocked out it a tackle’ calls these days are a result of players lifting their arms to avoid being pinned. The way things are going these days I reckon that should constitute prior opportunity as you’re trying to avoid a tackle. If you lift your arms to try and avoid then don’t dispose of it properly it’s a free kick.

If Casboult doesn't get a week it is 100% proof for the 300th time that the AFL and its SH-T employees have it in for Essendon.

You would expect 2 weeks down to 1 after early plea but most likely end up being 1 week down to fine for early plea. Only Essendon get the most.

If Casboult doesn’t get a week it is 100% proof for the 300th time that the AFL and its SH-T employees have it in for Essendon.

This adelaide vs fark carlton game is pretty good. It’d be better if adelaide was winning by a hundred points, but you can’t have everything.

Bontempelli is such a match winner.

Do you reckon the Dogs would give us Bont for pick 1?

No chance. Days of clubs being that stupid are gone I think :frowning:

I was only joking.

AS much as I hate Richmond and really happy they lost, it looked to me that the umpires could see the Dogs being threatened in the last quarter so paid some soft frees and 50’s. In the context of the game and closeness of the last quarter it just seemed to stick out to me.

Logically I know it can’t be rigged. Every week I see umpires impacting the quality and fairness of the games. I thought it was just against us e.g. last week but it seems to happen in most games.

Ling is full of it. Martin clearly drops the ball in the tackle and tries to claim the ball knocked free and therefore wasn't a free. Ling has become a shocker of a commentator.

I think he is the worst in the business by a mile. He has a favourite player/team in every game and this is how he “commentates”. That said, McAvaney’s love of Hawthorn and “poppy” makes me feel physically ill at times.

Ling is full of it. Martin clearly drops the ball in the tackle and tries to claim the ball knocked free and therefore wasn't a free. Ling has become a shocker of a commentator.

Ignored that the’fumble’was actually an attempted bounce/touch it down. Happy for the ump to call that a single possession.

Lingy is a terrible commentator, he & Darcy, didn’t know the word ‘brilliant’ had silent l’s

No chance. Days of clubs being that stupid are gone I think :frowning:

Bont was Hird-like in that last quarter

Would be happy to part with it for Stringer …

Easton Wood will thrive under Finals pressure.

Can’t speak highly enough of those 2 contests he impacted when out of position.
If he isn’t on the ground for that last 10mins, I reckon Rich win