Round 17: Essendon vs Filth: Changes, Discussion, Match-ups etc

Swan 87 touches

Sidebottom 6 goals

Pendelbury 14 clearances

Cloke 14 goals 18

I'd like to see melksham tag Pendles, hocking tag sidebottom.
Means one of Zaka heppell or Stanton will get tagged.
Probably Clarke on Stanton
Macaffer on heppell.
Zaka, Myers howlett to create for us.
Beams and swan for them

Clarke? He has only played seniors once this year and that was in March. He's on the outer.
I can't see how Hardy can stay. Two disposals, none effective.
I don't think Chappy will get rubbed out but surely a rest is imminent.
Ashby for Hardy assuming Pig doesn't come up.
Fantasia for Chappy sometime this month.

Swan sets himself for us, been quite since Anzac day…due for a big one.

Bags on everyone

Swan 87 touches
Sidebottom 6 goals
Pendelbury 14 clearances
Cloke 14 goals 18

And we will still beat the flith.

Bags on peddles?

Bags on everyone

If only.

IN: Fletcher, Hibberd

OUT: J.Merrett, Hardingham

B: Baguley, Hooker, Fletcher

HB: Dempsey, Hurley, Hibberd

C: Heppell, Goddard, Stanton

HF: Zaharakis, Carlisle, Chapman

F: Z.Merrett, Daniher, Winderlich

R: Ryder, Hocking, Myers

INT: Melksham, Colyer, Howlett, Ambrose

Goddard and Pendles can go head to head, Hocking takes Swan, don’t let that seagull Sidebottom waltz around unattended collecting kicks and get cherry-picker goals. Last night was a massive game, this just as much. We’ve proven we can beat a top four opponent, our last 3 weeks hasn’t been too bad so our form is on an upward course. Will be a great battle!

IN: Fletcher, Hibberd
OUT: J.Merrett, Hardingham
B: Baguley, Hooker, Fletcher
HB: Dempsey, Hurley, Hibberd
C: Heppell, Goddard, Stanton
HF: Zaharakis, Carlisle, Chapman
F: Z.Merrett, Daniher, Winderlich
R: Ryder, Hocking, Myers
INT: Melksham, Colyer, Howlett, Ambrose
Goddard and Pendles can go head to head, Hocking takes Swan, don't let that seagull Sidebottom waltz around unattended collecting kicks and get cherry-picker goals. Last night was a massive game, this just as much. We've proven we can beat a top four opponent, our last 3 weeks hasn't been too bad so our form is on an upward course. Will be a great battle!

Pies form over the last 3 weeks has not been all that impressive. 

I just want some form of Potency back in our forward line. 

I don't like that it feels like a week to week prospect, with rotating cameos.

Sure, that makes us 'unpredictable', but it's also predictably beige.

I just saw that Reid is a possible out for Filth. Corked calf. Not confirmed by Filth at this stage though.

When was the last time we fired a shot against these c---ts in the 2nd meeting of a season?? At least 5 or 6 years since we haven't had our pants pulled down.

Last years game where it fked down, twilight game is still etched in my brain. Harry O taking fkn liberties over BJ, hope someone shows him a tape of the game pre game to make sure it doesn't happen again.

There supporters are real piece of work. inbreds.

Every Essendon supporter who can make it should fkn be there this Sunday, we should fill it up on our own on Sunday. Though given how sh-t our home attendance was against Adelaide I think they've all packed up for season 2014.

When was the last time we fired a shot against these c---ts in the 2nd meeting of a season?? At least 5 or 6 years since we haven't had our pants pulled down.

Last years game where it fked down, twilight game is still etched in my brain. Harry O taking fkn liberties over BJ, hope someone shows him a tape of the game pre game to make sure it doesn't happen again.

There supporters are real piece of work. inbreds.

Every Essendon supporter who can make it should fkn be there this Sunday, we should fill it up on our own on Sunday. Though given how sh-t our home attendance was against Adelaide I think they've all packed up for season 2014.

06 when we had absolutely no right to compete with them, but won & knocked them out of top 4?

Swan 87 touches
Sidebottom 6 goals
Pendelbury 14 clearances
Cloke 14 goals 18

No Ablett and the Suns down to zero on the bench, last quarter stats yesterday
Swallow 12
O'Meara 11
Bennell 11
Prestia 10
Pendles 3
Swan 1
Real leadership from the gun mids there

Probably right aceman.
Hibberd and fletcher in
Hardy and chapman(susp) out
If chappy gets Off jerrett out.
Will bomber put his gonads on the line and give orazio a game. Doubtful.
Emergencies.
Bellchambers, orazio, kavanagh.

Thats why im not a huge fan of travelling emergencies even though I understand its importance. Fletch would of appreciated the week off but young players like Fanta need game time and for him not to play anything this week isnt great for development IMO
May not be ready for AFL anyway but I bet it was good for him to be involved in the preparations of an AFL game and then get the chance to go back to his home town and maybe even watch the game with his family.
I'm sure the experience overall was good for him.
I look forward to seeing him debut next year.
Yeah your probably right, good experience for him but knowing what he is like he just wants to play, would play 7 games week if asked.
I dont think he will play this year but would be nice if he did

Ambrose to match up on Harry. 

With no expression present all day,

take some clunks and make him pay.

Run him hard and make him work

then with strength grind him into the dirt.

These are the combined stats for Pendles/Swan/Beams/Sidebottom from ANZAC Day…

114 disp.

7 goals and 5 behinds

…and that’s after a goalless first qtr.

That’s a few too many disposals, and far too many scoring shots from 4 mids.

It HAS to stop !

Word is hibberd will be outfor at least another week! Hope its wrong but wouldn’t be counting on him being back

Word is hibberd will be outfor at least another week! Hope its wrong but wouldn't be counting on him being back

Word is from who?

Hope we can outnumber the filth in the crowd, will make it twice as sweet when we can watch them evacuate before the final siren like ANZAC day last year.