Round 17 Non EFC Games

So I’m heading along to the game tonight (I got free tickets). We want Hawks to win right? But I don’t cheer for them, because that’s just wrong!

Fark Hawthorn and their arrogant ***** fans. Even if the crows win the suns filth and north are all catchable anyway.

Unfortunately I think Crows might win. The Hawks are looking vulnerable with their injuries - and suspension - continually disrupting their season.

I am usually very pleased when Hawthorn lose but we don’t want the Crows winning.

It should be an interesting game.

Crows are in good form, Dawks have injuries but keep finding improbable ways to win. should be a close game, l expect the Crows to get up in the last.  

Go for the crows....Id like to see hawks fall out of top 4.

Port should do everyone a favour and put Richmond fans back in hiding places

Hope Sydney beat carlton so badly it causes permanent damage. Hope buddy kicks 15.

How is Richmond at $2.55 to beat Port? Surely they drift to $5.

Oh and go Hawks!!

and fark Carlton!!!

And one who wants the ■■■■ and ■■■■■ to win gets ban hammered 

I’m changing my tip to Adelaide.

The Hawks are amazing the way they keep their performances at a high level regardless of players missing.

However, I fear Lake out, and Bradley Hill not recovering from his injury, will be too much for them to overcome an impressive Crows outfit.

Every side has a breaking point, and I think the Hawks have reached that point with the following players missing…

• Gibson
  • Lake
  • Rioli
  • Hill
  • Sewell

With Mitchell regaining match fitness.

Privately, I think Clarkson would be seething with Lake letting the team down.

A loss tonight will destroy their chances of a home final first up, and possibly cost them a top 4 spot.

Oh well…

Can someone who watches hawthorn please tell me if they have any good small defenders? I put some money on eddie betts to kick 3 or more goals, have i made a mistake?

hopefully Hawthorn and the Bulldogs can do us a favour.

Hopefully the Swans smash the scum by 200 points

Can someone who watches hawthorn please tell me if they have any good small defenders? I put some money on eddie betts to kick 3 or more goals, have i made a mistake?

Hawthorn haven't really needed small defenders as their midfield has generally pushed back hard to stop that anyway.  The key though is whether the injuries they are suffering will hamper that.  Betts is so spasmodic in his application that even when running free he has the habit of doing nothing.

Flipping hate hoping the hawks win

Fark Hawthorn and their arrogant ***** fans. Even if the crows win the suns filth and north are all catchable anyway.

Yep. Worse than Carlton.
Whoa

Flipping hate hoping the hawks win

The word you‘re searching for is “pyrrhic”.

I‘ll be honest and say I had to google the spelling, as always.

That kick was class by pods

That was a fair mark

Does Gunston ever miss?