Round 18 Non Essendon Games

I am trying to work out if he was being funny or serious?

It’s the same face!

#thatsthejoke

1 Like

This picture looks like Rance has just explained an elaborate conspiracy theory to King and it’s blown King’s mind, and it keeps making me laugh.
“But think about it Kingy, how was the flag moving when there’s no wind on the moon?”
“Oh my god, you’re right.”

4 Likes

To me it looked like Kingy was thinking, “you may be pretty, but you sure are dumb”

“But why male models?”

2 Likes

“So if a stat is shared in the war room and nobody has tuned in to hear it, did the stat actually happen?”

2 Likes

For mine Rance is just peeling off another “happy to get the four points” and for whatever reason that has triggered the mother of all anxiety attacks for David King where he wonders if the Fox Footy Lab and the War Room and The Couch are all a waste of effort in the near infinite time span of the universe.

5 Likes

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/6/65488fffb552d32acd1619c8524f51de7a5b45b2.jpg

“I just found out that my birthday is the same day as when I was born. Isn’t that freaky?”

“Trump won, but didn’t get the most votes”

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/6/65488fffb552d32acd1619c8524f51de7a5b45b2.jpg

“You don’t actually think that all that War Room and stats bullshit makes a lick of difference to who will win a game when it comes to getting out on the turf and playing the game on the day do you?”

“That hurts Rancey, … that really hurts…”

“And then you grab them by th—”

Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams

Okay maybe it is a conspiracy theory explanation

1 Like

“They went through 3 dogs making Lassie”

2 Likes

something, something, Joseph Smith …something, something golden plates… something, something magic underwear

5 Likes

Or perhaps it’s the realisation that Rance is so articulate and so very good looking he’s going to put every “former player” out of a media job.

He’s a Jehovah’s Witness, not a Greg Norman.

Just different bulldust, similar ratbags who are going to knock on your door and try to bore you shitless.

Yeah I know but Golden Playes and Magic Underwear is funnier

1 Like

King looks like he’s mid fart becoming shart and the bad news is reaching his little brontosaurus fore-brain

“everyone thinks you’re an annoying farkwit”

My quote is multi-purpose.

1 Like

"What do you mean Coke and Pepsi aren’t the same thing?’

1 Like