Round 18 Non Essendon Games

For a guy who’s so tough Joel Selwood sure falls over easily.

“We need to protect players with concussion”
“Yeah but he’s playing a blinder!”

The entire concussion debate in a nutshell.

3 Likes

Umpiring is terrible. They have a preconceived idea about how Selwood and Dangerfield play.

1 Like

Umpires doing there best to keep Geelong in it. But Adelaide far to good. I dont like Adelaide but Fark I hate Geelong

1 Like

“Your kid has been selected as Auskicker of the week”

“Does Hamish still do it?”

“You bet”

“Yeah…look we might pass”.

12 Likes

The thing I hate about geelong is how their entire hierarchy act like they’re football geniuses because Dangerfield was born nearby. Wankers.

6 Likes

…although the ozkicker came from E.Fremantle they’re use to creeps like Hamish.

Even Lingy is saying some Selwod free kicks aren’t free kicks…why aren’t there umpire performance reviews?

1 Like

You might want to stop there, Lingy says whatever is the flow of the commentary, he never argues against that.

Anyway, Selwood is getting frees he shouldn’t but Dangerfield is copping a battering.

1 Like

will be interesting to see after their respective careers are over if we made the right call in taking Gumbleton over Selwood

4 Likes

I’d still have Gumby.

1 Like

It’s not over yet.

GUMBYS BACK?

2 Likes

Has Chris Scott’s brain imploded yet?

Lingy is a freakin’ moron. How quickly he has become the worst commentator, even overtaking Basil Brush.

2 Likes

Lingy is more predictably middle of the road than Powderfinger.

EDIT. LINGY NOT LONGY.

2 Likes

Last 4 goals all dependent on free kicks.

1 Like

credit where its due. The umpires have never given up. They just keep trying.

7 Likes

Hey give Lingy a break he just loves the footy and Friday nights and the big arena and hard contests and blokes and footy and

5 Likes